~The Blessings And Surprises~

Epilogue and last chapter next! (Which might take 2 or 3 days) Once again thank you everyone ~♥~

Camila's P.O.V.

"The fuck do we need to get out of the house?"

I quickly burst into laughters the minute I heard my husband's annoyed voice from the other line, he was clearly half angry and is probably planning every ways to kill his best friend whom was already a brother to him. Shawn never fails to make me laugh seeing how differently he treats his friend compared to when they were in the mafia before, he's gone more savage and does all the things to bully his dear friend.

My attention turned to the lovely little girl who was busy playing with her own doll, her warm brown eyes twinkled in delight as she looked at the small cookies we both managed to not burn earlier in the oven. Her small petite frame wore a cute white dress that matches mine perfectly, it was a lace off shoulder dress that my husband and his father personally picked for the both of us and gifted them to us during our daughter's 2nd birthday 2 months ago.

I pulled her close to me on my lap, letting her play with her toys as she looked up at me with her lovely doe eyes that she had inherited from her father. Her small arms immediately wrapped around my neck as I pressed a soft kiss on her forehead, running my hand on her long wavy brownish like hair that she also got from her father.

Happiness fluttered in all parts of my body as I finally have my little girl in my arms, she's been very stubborn lately since she's already two but I still live her with all my heart. She's very smart, when I say smart as in very very which I presume she got it from her father as well seeing how manipulative and great he is when he was in the mafia. The fact that she didn't resist to sit on my lap made me know that she was being obedient and a good little girl to her Mama.

"Your father is one strong stubborn man Aleyna but he loves us both so so much"

"Of course Daddy loves us! But he loves me more" Her soft hooded eyes turned mischievous knowing how I easily get irritated whenever she teases me with that. I almost wanted to throw my dagger beams at her but looking at how happy she is, my poor heart couldn't resist getting angry at her.

"Hey, just because I was your second trusted man in the mafia before doesn't mean that you can boss me around right now just like what you did then" I heard Connor's voice speaking which was laced with annoyance and a slight distress, his words were counter attacked by my husband's voice which was more annoyed than his.

"Do I really need to be with you? My wife and daughter needs me"

"Is that the reason why she kicked you out of the house a few minutes ago? Do you want me to take a U-turn?" I couldn't help but smirk lightly, hearing Connor's awesome retort, I didn't know he can actually become that annoying when all he did then was to keep following Shawn's orders and supporting him.

And yes, I did kick my husband our earlier today because I am going to surprire him for his birthday today. I don't know if he is dense or is stupid not to know what date it is today because who forgets their birthday? But then again Shawn had been very busy with our family and also with his work, I know he didn't have much time to check the date and time that's why I am here with him to let him know that he can rely on me whenever he needed my help.

2 years had passed since Shawn and I met each other and had a very grumbling love life, it was a very messy life with guns and bullets flying everywhere but I was thankful that we were able to get away from that kind of life. I'm not saying that I hate being a part of that because it was what I had in my past, I love being able to go back to the past life I had then because there were so many memories and lessons I've learned. Just right now we are living a very peaceful life together with out baby girl, Aleyna.