~The Planned Wedding~

Camila's P.O.V.

"Rise and shine señorita, today is your special day!" Two loud voices greeted me at such an hour, instantly I was already awake and a smile was forming on my face.

I was instantly reminded by the fact that today, I will be able to finally execute my plan and with that I emphasize the highlight of my plan. Today is the fucking wedding and I’m just so overall excited and happy to know that my two most favorite person and couple in the world is finally going to tie a knot and mind you, it’ll be all because of me. It’s definitely a wedding that everyone will look forward to having because the bride and the groom will both be surprised.

I’m so excited! I just need to do the final actions in my plan for this whole thing to succeed. In just an hour and so they will finally get married! I can’t wait to see the reaction of those two the minute they realize that they actually are the ones getting married, for sure it’ll be priceless and Tracy would even cry. The plan was to actually switch Tracy and I’s car, making her ride on the other bridal car but since I know she’ll really freak out and question so many things I had to change the plan with Papa’s help of course.

My thoughts were momentarily interrupted the minute I realized that my two caretakers and babysitters are once again standing before me with that happy smile on their faces. They looked so excited and all but I didn’t miss the slight smile and troubled look on Tia Catalina’s face, Tia Hilda looked slightly worried as well but they quickly dismissed what they were both thinking of seeing me. I know those expressions and I know they mean something very serious…

"How come you both woke up earlier than me? I slept so easily yesterday" But I disregarded that and just pouted, acting like a child seeing how they’re close to actually ready for the wedding. I rested my back on the headboard while eyeing the two women who are trying to finally shake me awake at such a very beautiful time.

They already are done showering and I’m guessing the makeup and hairstyles will go next while I’m still barely getting ready. I don’t know how they both manage to keep waking up early when they slept just only for a few hours or less than 8 hours but I guess its mother’s intuition and their own little routine now. Despite all of the things they did here yesterday, the cleaning and moving of other things here and there for this supposed ‘wedding’ of us was just so incredible, they’re probably having back pains at this moment but chose not to say anything. I tried helping them yesterday but they kept arguing that they can carry on with everything so like a puppy, I was commanded to stay.

"That's because your body is still adjusting to its first ever tenant there causing you to sleep more than the usual time" Tia Catalina commented earning me to smile and run down my hand on my stomach where my baby lies.

Right now I am already 5 weeks pregnant and my vomiting symptoms seemed to be really taunting me nonstop, it was getting stronger as days pass by and yesterday I just really had such a very bad episode. I almost puked the whole day yesterday alarming Dr. Torrey, they advised me to have a full bed rest and she checked the baby though the transabdominal ultrasound this time and there indeed was glob growing rapidly inside me. She gave me increased vitamins in order to lessen the nausea and I really was just so thankful that I am feeling so much fine today or else Papa wouldn’t let me go through with the new plan we formed.

"Yup and definitely making me hungrier too, I need my parfait now Tia Hilda" I threw her a sheepish smile which only made her silently chuckle and burst into laughters.

I instantly get easily shy whenever I keep asking for food, if I am not mistaken I think everything I ate yesterday was more than 10 times and all I ate was my favorite parfait. All the fruits we have in the fridge was probably ransacked by me and there’s no other way other people can eat them unless I wanted to share. The banana was already thrown away to the trash for now or Papa was the one devouring them just so I wouldn’t be able to smell it.