Chapter 4: The Burrow & Shell Cottage

"Wake up Rosie! Or were going to be late!" Hermione said as she went into Roses's room in stripped the covers off her.

"MMHM.. whaimeisit.." Rose said as she started to wake up from another long night of reading, and having a long complicated dream. But she did not want to admit who it was about.

"12:15, were supposed to leave by 1:00!" Hermione said.

"WHAT! YOU LET ME SLEEP UNTILL 12;15!" Rose said, then looking at her clock.

Rose always looked forward to Saturday afternoons at The Burrow. It was a time she got to see her entire, big, crazy family. She was especially looking forward to this particular afternoon, because Teddy, Victoire, Dominique, and Fred would be around. They had all already graduated from Hogwarts, so they were all pretty busy with their careers.

Rose then quickly got up, took a shower, got dressed, did her hair, (she eventually just left it down, Rose's hair was extremely hard to tame), and brushed her teeth. She had put on a T-shirt, denim shorts, and her white high-top Converse.

"Finally!" Hugo said as Rose came down the stairs. He had clearly been up for hours waiting for her. Then, the family had apparated  to The Burrow.

When they got there, Bill, Fluer, Victoire, Domonique, Louis, Charlie, Percy, Audrey, Molly, Lucy, George, Angelina, Fred, and Roxanne, were already there. Oh and Teddy too of course.

"Hey guys." Rose greeted her family.

She was glad to see her older cousins. They could only come around every once and a while now. Teddy was a healer, Victorie was a magical architect, Dominique was always on tour, she was a singer and model, and Fred did multiple things.

"Where's Uncle Harry and Aunt Ginny?" Hugo asked.

"They should be here soon." Grandma Molly responded to Hugo's question.

Then everyone sat around the very large table, and talked while they waited for Ginny and Harry's family to show up.

"So do you guys have a date picked out yet?" Hermione asked Teddy and Victoire. They had recently got engaged.

"Well, no, but we have narrowed it down to three." Victoire responded.

Then, Harry, Ginny, James, Albus, Scorpius, and Lily apparated to they were all sitting.

"Hey everyone," Harry said. "Sorry we're  late, I got caught up on paperwork in the Auror office."

"Oh not to worry! It's fine!" Molly said. "Oh, and hello Scorpius! How are you!"

"SCORPIUS!!!!" Rose though, her mind now going in a million directions. She quickly turned around and made eye contact with the sliver-eyed boy for a split second, then turned around again.

"I'm good. Thanks for inviting me." Scorpius responded to Molly.

"Such a sweet boy!" Molly said.

Scorpius didn't hear this though. The girl in his dreams just locked eyes with him. She was really there. His insides were doing backflips again. "Would she notice me?" Scorpius thought.

"Hi everyone." Scorpius said to Albus's family. He had been very grateful for them to except him, considering who his family was.

When Scorpius said this, Rose noticed something different about him. He was taller. And, he wasn't being awkward. Every time he was around Rose, he was awkward. He wasn't this time though. She liked it. But there was something else though. Rose couldn't put a finger on it yet though.