Chapter 52: Slytherin vs. Ravenclaw, Year 7

It had been a few weeks since Rose's birthday past. Rose and Scorpius did their usual tasks, which consisted of, studying, Quidditch practice, and Head duties. But, over these past few weeks, they realized that these tasks also had some benefits. One benefit in particular, was, with being a Head, not only did you have responsibilities, but, people trusted and respected you. Which also meant that you really didn't have a curfew like the rest of the students did. On Friday nights, after Quidditch, Rose and Scorpius found themselves in The Three Broomsticks with the other Heads, drinking Fire Whisky. Rose and Scorpius didn't let themselves get to tipsy, but, it was hilarious to watch Brad, the Hufflepuff Head Boy. Let's just say, Kelly, the Hufflepuff Head Girl, always had to help him back. But, Scorpius and Rose did enjoy spending an hour every Friday night, usually from 9-10 o'clock, (when mostly everyone was either in their common rooms or dormitories,) with their fellow Heads.

    Anyways, Scorpius had been in more of a situation these past few weeks after Rose's birthday. His first Quidditch match as Captain was coming up. It would be Slytherin vs. Ravenclaw. He was a bit nervous about it. Well, don't get him wrong, the team was playing really good together, but, it was just that he had first time as Captain match jitters. Rose did everything she could to try and make him less nervous, but, he still was.

    On this particular morning, the morning that the match fell on, Rose was going to try to do everything she could to suck the nerves out of Scorpius. So, she made herself get up early that morning, and got herself ready for the day. Once she was all dressed and ready, she crept out of her room, careful to not make any noise to wake anyone else up, and then walked down the green and sliver hallway. She then placed her hand on the handle, and let herself into Scorpius's room. When she walked in, she found Scorpius sound asleep. Gosh dang. He was so cute when he was asleep. His platinum blond hair was all over the place. Rose just wanted to run her fingers through it, and feel how soft it was. Then, she walked over to the side of his bed, started running her fingers through his hair, and whispered things in his ear for him to wake up. Rose noticed that as she did this, Scorpius's mouth curved into a smile, and his sliver eyes fluttered open.

    Scorpius was sound asleep. He was having a dream where him and Rose were on a romantic date, until he actually heard Rose's voice. It was like music to his ears. He then realized he wasn't dreaming anymore, Rose's voice actually came from her. He wished that it was his alarm every morning. So, he decided to flutter his eyes open, and see if his theory was true. It was. When he opened his eyes, he saw Rose sitting on his bed, and he could feel her fingers running through his hair.

    "Morning love." Scorpius said in a very groggy voice, because obviously, he just awoke.

    "You have a big day today, I figured that I should wake you up." Rose responded, and she continued to stare into his eyes, and play with his hair.

    "Yea, that." Scorpius sort of sighed. He loved Quidditch, he truly did. But being Captain meant being responsible for all of the team's actions. And, if they lost, Scorpius probably wouldn't hear the end of it. He already had a lot on his plate with Head stuff and N.E.W.T's, he didn't want to be nagged at too.

    "I think your putting to much pressure on yourself. You and your team are going to do great. I know you are." Rose said, very truthfully. When she said this, Scorpius was a little more relieved. Really, whenever he heard her voice, it always made him feel more calm and relaxed.

    Then, Scorpius sat up,  grabbed a shirt from the floor, and slid it on. Rose gave him another reassuring smile before exiting the room. Once she left, Scorpius got up out of bed, and walked to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for the day. When he opened the shower curtain, he noticed that the inside of the shower was wet, which meant that Allison had already been in there. Then, Scorpius had taken a quick shower, and casted a drying charm on himself. After that, he walked the short distance back to his room with a towel on, and pulled his green, black, and silver Quidditch uniform from his trunk, and put it on. Once he had his jumper, outer robes, and pants on, he slid on his pads and boots. He then grabbed his Firebolt 2 from out of the corner of the room, and walked out into the common room.