Chapter 33: The Double Date; Part 2

Scorpius and Albus woke up early on Saturday morning. Today was the big Hogsmeade trip day. They both went down to breakfast and ate quickly, but they couldn't wait to go back up to the dormitory to change out of their school robes. They wanted to look their best for Rose and Caroline.

Scorpius threw on a nice pair of jeans, and a collar shirt. He untucked the lock necklace that Rose got him last Christmas, making sure it was clear and visible. He then gave a quick spray of Black Noir, and slipped on a nice pair of sneakers. He ran a brush quickly through his soft, wavy, platinum-blond, hair, and looked at himself in the mirror.  He was ready to go, and he think Rose would like the look.

While Scorpius was getting ready, Albus was too. Al wanted to look nice, technically, this was his first date. He wanted to make it memorable. He put on a pair of nice blue jeans, something that he wore very rarely. Most of the time, Al was in his school uniform, but when he wasn't, he was usually wearing the same pair of distressed black jeans. He paired the jeans with a nice flannel, and slipped on a pair of black Vans. He ran a hand through his un-tidy, messy, black hair, knowing that he couldn't do anything to tame it. He looked at himself in the mirror, making sure he was presentable, and grinned to himself. He was interrupted by Scorpius saying something.

"Wow, I didn't know you owned more than one pair of jeans." Scorpius teased, as Albus was looking at himself in the mirror.

"You would be surprised." Albus responded with a chuckle.

The two were ready to go. The gave theirselves one last glance, and made their way down to the Entrance Hall to wait for the girls.

***

Meanwhile in the girls Gryffindor dormitories, something similar was happening. Rose and Caroline were getting ready, with Lily's help of course.

Rose already met Lily and Caroline in their dorm. Her outfit contained of a pair of light, high-rise, distressed jeans, a nice, white top, her white high-top Converse, and her classic rose shaped jewelry that Scorpius got her last Christmas. She had her done in a long, messy, fish tale, and a bit of makeup on, but not too much.

"Oh, you look hot." Lily said as Rose walked into the dorm, while she was applying blush to Caroline's cheeks.

"Thanks. I came to see if Caroline was ready." Rose responded.

"She's almost done, I just need to do a few more finishing touches!" Lily said.

"Ugh! Can't you just be done already! I can't wait to see!" Caroline replied to Lily's comment, as Lily was flicking mascara on her eyelashes.

"Hey, being beautiful takes a minute, besides, I need to make you look good for my brother." Lily simply responded, trying not to let out a giggle. Rose did it for her.

"So, this Hogsmeade place, is it like, I don't know, a popular place to go on dates or something?" Caroline asked. Rose and Lily exchanged a look, and both said yes at the same time.

"Oh." Caroline responded. So, this really was a date. She hoped it would be better than her last date. Even though Caroline was 14, she still was in a relationship back home. Caroline had been seeing someone back in America, but one day, about a week before she left, when she met her boyfriend in a cafe, he was kissing the face off another girl. Her heart shattered into a million pieces. The point of that specific date was to try and work out something long distance, but clearly, that backfired. Caroline just really hoped that Albus wasn't like this.

"Okay, done. You can look now, I think you look pretty good, if I say so myself!" Lily said with a smile as she finished Caroline's look.

Caroline got up off Lily's bed that she was sitting on, and walked over to the full-length mirror. She looked at herself. She really did look good. She was wearing a nice romper, with a jean jacket over top. She had paired this with a pair of gladiator sandals, and a flower headband in her sandy blond hair, that fell right above her shoulders, with the tips died pink.