Epilouge: Part 2

It was now about a month and a half since Rose and Scorpius got back from Paris. They were so happy. They were married, they both had their dream jobs, and they now lived in a small/medium sized house together, not very far from Rose's parents. Just when they thought their life couldn't get any better, it did.

But, before we fully explain it, Rose woke up one morning for work, but felt very sick. Even though Rose said she was fine, Scorpius made her stay home. Rose walked down to the potions cabinet to see if they had anything she could quickly take, but they were all out of Pepper-up potion. So, Rose sent a Patronus to Hermione explaining her symptoms, hoping that her mum would just send over a potion with a now kind of elderly Pig. But, to Rose's shock and surprise, Hermione came running in a half hour later, with tears streaming down her face, throwing a bag from the drugstore at Rose.

"TAKE IT!!!!!" Hermione beamed at Rose.

"What? Oh-" Rose said, taking out the contents of the plastic bag. It was a pregnancy test. Now that she really thought about it, realization hit her like the Knight Bus. Her and Scorpius did have fun on their Honeymoon. Could it be? No. Maybe?

"Don't dilly dally! I want to know if I'm going to be a grandmum or not!" Hermione said, basically pushing Rose towards the bathroom.

"Okay, okay!" Rose said, and left to take the test. What if it was true? What would happen if she was pregnant? They weren't trying, but, hey, things could be worse. At least they were married, out of school, and living together. They were only 19, but, they did have challenges thrown at them before. Rose was sure that she could probably handle it. Besides, if it was true, she knew that her mum would always be willing to help her.

After waiting a few minutes, the test was ready. Rose picked it up, and her and Hermione looked at it at the same time. Hermione let out a loud squeal, and hugged Rose. It was true. Rose was indeed pregnant. Her and Scorpius were going to have a baby.

***

Months later, Lyra Astoria Malfoy was born. Even though in no means Scorpius and Rose were trying to get pregnant, but, she was probably the best accident ever. She had striking platinum blond hair, with silver eyes, that had little flakes of blue in them, and freckles that splattered her cheeks. Both Scorpius and Rose were in love with her the minute they saw her. Rose loved the name Scorpius picked, but she picked the middle name. Rose and Scorpius were beaming the minute she was placed into their arms. Rose wasn't the only girl Scorpius loved anymore. Scorpius loved every minute of it. He was married to the girl he loved and fancied since he was 11, and now, they had a precious, platinum blond haired, beautiful baby girl together. 

Not just Scorpius and Rose, but everyone was in love with her. Even though Ron and Hermione were still in their forties, they couldn't stop smiling and holding their new grandchild. But, what was even more striking, was her other grandfather. When Rose and Scorpius announced the name and gender of the baby, Draco went to Luna straight away to get his tattoo updated. He added the Lyra constellation, with her name right by it. Draco didn't say this to anyone, but he was glad that Lyra was born with his signature platinum blond hair, instead of the Weasley red. It actually surprised Scorpius and Rose, Draco wouldn't ever put her down. Rose even had to ask for her daughter back multiple times.

But, who was even more cheerful was Molly and Arthur. Even though Rose was on the young side, they were so happy that they got to see their first great-grandchild. There was something no one knew yet though. Lyra wasn't actually the first great-grandchild.

This was a total coincidence that this had to happen on the same day of Lyra's birth. But, let's backtrack to earlier that day. James had an annual Quidditch match today against the Barcelona Bumblebees. Of course, the Seeker for the Bumblebees had been the same Sánchez dude that was married to Alejandra. It wasn't that though, James didn't care about that anymore. Him and Maddison were together now. But, it was when the match ended that the interesting thing happened. James flew down to the ground, and was kind of in a hurry to go visit Rose and Scorpius at St. Mungo's. But, just as he was about to go, he felt something behind him. So he turned around to see a little girl with black hair, brown eyes, freckles, and glasses staring up at him.