Chapter 35: Who knows?

(Quick A/n: Okay, so I had major writers block today, so this is the best I could do. I hope you still enjoy it! 🙂)

Rose was laying in bed. She couldn't fall asleep. Her mind just wouldn't shut off. It just kept thinking and thinking about different things, but one exact thing in particular. Scorpius. Her tall, muscular, silver eyed, platinum blond haired, brilliant, polite, kind, boyfriend. Her love. She truly did love him. She may have known it yet a few years ago, but she did. She would glance over from across the classroom in 3rd year, and see how his platinum blond hair would reflect the sunlight coming through the window. He was truly perfect for her. She was perfect for him. They were perfect together.

But, that's what kept Rose awake. Scorpius and her were probably not going to split anytime soon. She couldn't hide this relationship forever. She truly wanted to yell Scorpius Malfoy I'd my boyfriend! Across the entire planet, but there was something holding her back. Ron. Her father. She still hadn't told him yet. But, wait, who all knows? Rose had to list to herself who she and Scorpius already told.

"Mum, Hugo, Albus, Caroline, Lily, Roxanne, Molly, and Lucy, and Scorpius's dad." Rose thought to herself. That's all the people who knew. She knew that Al, Caroline, Lily, Roxanne, Molly, Lucy, and her mum were trustable. That they wouldn't tell. But Hugo? Her 14 year old brother? Not telling their dad? That's something that Rose couldn't believe. But, she would have known if Hugo told Ron because she probably would have got a Howler, or he would have just come up to the school himself. But, she had to tell him eventually, herself. She couldn't hide this from Ron forever. If Scorpius's dad, Draco Malfoy, an ex-Deatheater, and an enemy of her parents, (Mostly Ron now-a-days,) could except her and Scorpius's relationship. Not only accept the relationship, but be happy for them. That was it. She would have to tell Ron soon. She didn't know when, but it had to be soon.

Rose put the thought to the back of her mind. Just the thought of thinking of Ron's reaction stressed her out. So, she decided to put it on the back-burner for now, and just thought of happy memories that her and Scorpius were together.

***

Little did Rose know, but other people besides the ones she listed knew about her and Scorpius's relationship. One of those people was her Aunt Ginny.

Ginny took notice of Rose and Scorpius at the Quidditch match. They were definitely snogging. This made Ginny think. How long would they have been together? Then, Ginny thought of all the times they would have been together. During the summer, she guessed that Rose was a little more perky than usual. It really wasn't that big of a difference, but Ginny noticed. Especially the week when Scorpius came to stay with them. Now that she really thought about it, she remembered that Rose and Scorpius were dancing together at Teddy and Victorie's wedding. All of the pieces fit together.

Ginny now realized that her niece and her son's best mate were together. Why hadn't she noticed it before? Rose always had a smile on her face anytime Al had mentioned Scorpius. Wow. Ginny was happy for Rose, but she then thought of how overprotective Ron was of Rose. Just like he was when Ginny was 16. Ron would flip if he found out. Ginny imagined the scene now. Poor Rose. She felt bad for her niece. Over the years, Draco had become less tense, maybe even a little bit friendly. He defiantly wasn't Draco that they went to school with. Ginny thought that maybe having a wife and son lightened him up. And Scorpius, was the most polite kid Ginny ever met. He was also very smart. Those two were perfect for each other.

"Hey Hare," Ginny said to her husband over dinner. She had to take a second to think out loud.

"Yea." Harry responded.

"Have you noticed that Rose has been a little more perky lately?" Ginny asked Harry. She had to confide in him. See what he thought about the situation.