Part 7

You open the door and you see payton standing there. Your tiered so it takes you a second to realise that somethings wrong. He looks like he's about to break down into tears.
Y/n: omg payton whats wrong
P: it's Avani
Y/n: come in and we can talk

He comes in and you go to your bedroom. You sit down on your bed and he sits opposite you.
Y/n: ok so what happened
Payton explained everything. He kept on pausing so he wouldn't cry.
P: the worst part was at the end when she said she would go fuck Jake again. She said that to purposely hurt me
Y/n: it will be ok. You don't deserve to be hurt like that you can do so much better
P: but she was my first love and she broke my heart and idk what to do. This is why I blocked out everything and became a fuckboy

He looked at you and you could see the pain in his eyes. You didn't know what to say so you just open your arms and offered him a hug. He got closer and hugged you. You could feel him trying not to cry.
Y/n: it's ok to cry you know

Once you said that you could feel him silently cry in your arms. It hurt you to see how much pain he was in. After a bit he stoped, you looked at him and he had fallen asleep. By now you guys were laying down and he had his head on your chest and you had your arm around him.

You slowly moved him so you could get up. You went downstairs to get a glass of water and one for when payton wakes up. You go back and payton is sitting there awake with red puffy eyes. You handed him the water and he takes a few sips.
Y/n: do want to talk about it
P: no I don't want to cry anymore
Y/n: ok, what do you want to do
P: I should probably go home
Y/n: it's nearly 2am just stay the night
P: are you sure
Y/n: yeah
P: ok

You get back in bed next to Payton. You turn the night lamp on your night stand off and you fall asleep.

-time skip-
You wake up with Payton's arms around you. You slowly get out of bed making sure not to wake him up. You get dressed, do your hair and have breakfast. Then you go wake Payton up. His eyes are still a little puffy from last night.
Y/n: how are you
P: could be better, I should get ready for skl
Y/n: you can borrow some of my brothers clothes
P: ok thank you

You go get him something to wear and leave him alone to get dressed. After he's had something to eat you guys go to school.
Y/n: are you sure you wanna go in, I could take you home
P: no I'll be fine.

His eyes are barely puffy at this point. You walk to form and first thing you see is Avani sitting on Jakes lap, you go to look at Payton to see how he is but he's already walked out. You chase after him.
P: I can't do it, I want to go home
Y/n: ok I'll take you home

You drive to Payton's house and drop him off. You tell him to text you if he needs anything. You go back to school and everyone asks where Payton is. You just tell them that he wasn't feeling well.

-time skip-
After school you pick up a chick fil a because it's Paytons favourite. You go to his house and when you get there you go straight to his room. He's laying in bed staring at the ceiling.
Y/n: please tell me you haven't been doing that all day
P: pretty much, watched a little tv as well
Y/n: have you eaten
P: no
Y/n: good thing I brought your fave

You gave him his food and you guys talked about how he was. You stayed at his a cheered him up.
P: thank you for last night and for cheering me up
Y/n: it's what friends are for
P: thanks any way

-time skip-
It's Friday and your birthday party is tomorrow. Josh, Jaden, Nessa, Mads and Payton are coming.

Avani stoped hanging out with you guys and started dating Jake. Payton got over it quickly. You could tell that he was a little hurt still but he didn't show it.

Today after school your going shopping with the girls. You guys meet at the mall. Your looking for bikinis and you find this cute black one and try it on. You ask for the girls opinions.
M: you look so good
N: like a goddess
Y/n: thank you I think I'll get this one

You get the black one and a different one. You get Payton to pick you up from the mall and take you home.
P: what did you get
Y/n: just a bikini for tomorrow
P: can I see
Y/n: nope your going to have to wait

You get home and make dinner for you and your brother. After you go to your room and chill for the night. You message on the gc about details for tomorrow. You also text Payton.
P: wanna go target tomorrow and get snacks for the party
Y/n: sure, what time
P: pick u up at 10am
Y/n: ok
P: can't wait to see you in that bikini 😏
Y/n: keep it in your pants Moormeier 😂
P: ok i will for now
Y/n: I'm going bed now
P: night shortie x
Y/n: night payt x
_______________________________
I'm unsure how I feel about this one but it's ok. Thank you for 100 reads🥺 Also comment because I want opinions and ideas. Thank you. I usually re-read the parts a few times to check for mistakes and change stuff but I didn't this time so sorry for mistakes.