Chapter 21

Agent Martinez POV

Both Agents were called to their directors, office and walked to meet her.

"Hey Director, did techs find anything from flights landing in Las Vegas and New Orleans?" Agent Mateo asked his boss. 

"Unfortunately no. There were no matches. He's getting around somehow and I'm sure he has to be using a plane. He's certainly not teleporting." The Director said in an annoyed tone. 

"Maybe he owns his own plane? Or whatever he does for work includes a company plane? Both cases would be cases where he wouldn't need a ticket so there'd be no way to match his name to flights." Agent Stein said. 

"Well, since it's clearly not teleportation that is likely the case. Of course he could really just enjoy road trips and be driving everywhere. After all a road trip gives him time to fantasize about what he's about to do." The director said with a sigh.

Back to Gabby

The girls had just finished their self defense class and their instructor was telling everyone that they did well.

"Sure you both did well. I looked like a baby trying to walk for the first time." Nicole snorted. 

"You weren't that bad. To be fair, we both have experience. You know your bestie is a black belt in Tae Kwan Do but she's not the only one. Do you really think my brother an agent of law and my significant other also an agent of law would allow me to not know how to defend myself? I have a black belt in Ju-Jitsu." Maria said. 

"So there's a good reason we didn't look like a baby fawn trying to walk for the first time." I teased my bestie. 

"I hate you. Moving on this class is only for a month and really only teaches the basics. I'm kind of enjoying it. Maybe we could try something next. Since you both did those two styles, we could do something new that neither of you have done. Krav Maga is supposed to be good for self-defense. Should we look into that after this finishes?" Nicole asked. 

"Oooh, that's a good idea. I've actually been wanting to do that before this shit show even started going down." I squealed. 

"Sounds fun to me. I'm sure Mateo or Lindsey will know exactly where we can go for it, so I'll get the deets for y'all." Maria said. 

"Speaking of looks like our rides are here. It's been fun ladies. See you both on Saturday!" I said giving them hugs and then bouncing out the door to Mateo's arms.

"Did you have fun?" Mateo asked on the short ride to her home. 

"I did. It was pretty easy even though it's been years since I did Tae Kwan Do." I said. 

"Good to know you aren't out of practice then. My costume arrived today and fits. So looks like we'll definitely be matching this Saturday." Mateo said as he squeezed Gabby's hand. 

"I'm not going to lie. I'm over the moon about this." I said with a sparkle in my eye. 

"I didn't have the faintest clue this would please you so much." Mateo teased bring my hand to his lips.

Then he focused on parallel parking outside my home. Mateo opened the backdoor and grabbed food from the back.

"I thought I smelled Raising Canes!! I may or may not have an addiction to their sauce." I said. 

"I may or may not have heard that from a little bird, so I made sure to get what you always order exactly as you order." Mateo said. 

"The box combo with no coleslaw instead extra fries with 2 extra Cane sauces???" I asked bouncing in place. 

"That would be it." Mateo said. 

"I'll have to thank the little bird for sharing secrets. While also warning them that some secrets should remain secret." I said. 

"Oh, and what secrets don't you want me to know?" Mateo asked while waiting on his butterfly to open the gate.

"You'll never know." I said with a wink.

After taking care of Shadow they both sat down to more Golden Girls while eating their food. "Have you figured out which girl you are?" I asked in all seriousness.

Mateo choked on his drink. 

"I have a feeling this would be a deal breaker if I said I wasn't one of them. So I'll answer. I'd say I'm a mix of Blanche and Sophia. I love sex with you and cooking." Mateo said. 

"Hmm. I think you're more Blanche than Sophia. I mean I can see the Sophia but definitely Blanche. You draw women to you like honey not that you notice thankfully. You flirt really well. You not just love sex but are great at it. Yep, you're definitely a Blanche." I said. 

"I'm going to guess who you are without you telling me. I'm going to say you're both Blanche and Rose. You're very feisty in the bedroom so you have Blanche's passion and zest for sex. You embody her attractiveness. But you have Rose's sweet nature and innocence." Mateo said. 

"You. You are getting so lucky. Better catch me." I said.

I jumped up and darted for my bedroom undressing as I went. I was tackled from behind and landed in bed. Mateo flipped me over and pulled my boy shorts off then got between my legs with his head. The moment I felt his mouth on my lips my eyes curled back. It wasn't long before I was arching my back and moaning.

"You're so fucking good at this." I moaned as I pulled on his hair.

As he licked and fucked me with his tongue, I could hear the rustling of his pants being removed. Soon he rose up above me and I helped him get his shirt off. Then we began kissing as he thrust into me. I wrapped my legs around his hips and began nibbling on his neck. He groaned as he felt my teeth on his neck and began bucking harder in me. I moaned loud as I arched my back into him and bit down on his shoulder. Before I knew it, I was crying out as I came and not long after he came with me.

I grabbed my robe and he put his boxers on as we go back out to clean up from eating. He let Shadow out while I finished cleaning. Once that was done, we showered which turned into more sex. The water was cold by the time we got out. We passed out in exhaustion. He woke me at 5 in the morning much to my dismay.

"I'm sorry to wake you luv. But I'm leaving in case you forgot. I have to catch my flight. I'll be back early Saturday." Mateo said as he kissed me tenderly on the lips.

Ugh, that's right he has to go do whatever at Quantico I thought to myself grumpily. I pouted at him.

"I can't help it. You aren't a morning person, are you?" He said laughing and booping me on the nose. 

"Certainly not at this hour. This is ridiculous." I said while glaring at him for the boop.

I enjoyed the ripple of his muscles as he dressed. 

"Come on walk me to the door soyou can arm it after I leave. At least I'mnot making you take me to the airport so you can go right back to sleep." Mateo said as he pulled me up from bed. 

"True there is that silver lining." I said with a yawn as I followed him to the door. He pushed me up against the wall and gave me a kiss not caring about my morning breath.

"Be careful and watch your surroundings. I'll text you when I arrive, so you know I'm fine." He said and kissed me again. 

"Ok, I'll be careful. Have a safe flight and I'll see you on Saturday." I said moping on the inside.

I locked the door after him and armed my home. I felt down and hated it because it didn't make sense to feel this way so soon when we'd only been dating for a minute. I dragged my zombie like self back to my bed for some more sleep.