Chapter 22

I fluttered around my apartment dancing to Make Me like You by Gwen Stefani from my crush playlist. I was excited to see Mateo again. You'd have thought it's been 2 years since I last saw him rather than just 2 days. I danced out my apartment door letting Shadow out to potty. I sang and danced not hearing the gate open and close.

"Look at your fluttering about like the butterfly that you are." Mateo said leaning against my building with a smirk.

I stopped where I was, then ran to him. He caught me in his arms with a chuckle. Soon Yours by Ella Henderson began to play from my crush playlist and Mateo swept me into a slow dance.

"I am yours in case you didn't know it." He said as I laid my head on his chest. 

"Of course you are. We've already DTRed our status." I teased. 

"DTRed?" Mateo asked looking down at me. 

"Defining the relationship. Our ship has sailed" I replied.

"Ok, I get DTR now." Mateo said with a chuckle.

"Glad I could help boo thang." I said with a wink.

After spending the rest of the day lazing around together, we finally began getting ready. I put on my light pink Peach uniform with the red belt. Then I pulled the knee-high socks up. Mateo came out of my bathroom fresh from his shower already dressed in his Peach coach uniform.

"Do you know how many times we're going to hear that there's no crying in baseball tonight?" Mateo asked. 

"Shall we take a shot for each time we hear it?" I asked. 

"My light weight wants to enter a drinking game? I guess it's on tonight." He said as he winked at me.

I felt safe letting loose and getting drunk tonight knowing that I had him.

"I promise you won't have to give me a piggyback ride back like they always do in K dramas. I've never gotten that drunk. You look way too good in your coach uniform. I'd let you coach me any day." I said with a wink. 

"I definitely plan on coaching you before we leave here since you'll be too drunk tonight. You look too fucking good in that uniform. Very coachable." Mateo said with his eyes darkening in desire.

I sat at my vanity and pulled my dark curls up into a ponytail. After I did my makeup and added glitter. If ever there's a night where it's acceptable for a lady in her upper 20's to wear glitter, it's Halloween night. Also any night during carnival season. Once I was done Mateo told me to lose my panties.

"Oh, has coaching started?" I asked as I removed my panties. 

"Damn straight. Now, I want you up against the wall with your back to me." Mateo commanded.

I did as he said and arched my back a bit making my butt stick out a bit more. He approached and undid his pants. He wore a condom so that clean up wouldn't be needed. He thrusted into me from behind hard. I could tell with how turned on we both were this would be a quick session. The next thrust had me throwing my head back.

"I want you to grind those hips back on me like you do when dancing." He whispered into my ear as he began nibbling on my ear.

The nibbling felt so good as I began moving my hips and grinding on him meeting with his thrusts.

"Fuck yes. That's it. Keep that up." He said as he began kissing and nibbling down my neck which was just getting me hotter.

One of his hands came around and began stroking my clit. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. My hands reached back into his hair as I was losing it.