Chapter 37

Killer's POV

Jeff woke up and ate breakfast. Then he went shopping to find the perfect gift for his Phoenix lady. Then after checking her phone's GPS to make sure she wasn't home he went to her home. He got in with ease and familiarized himself with the place like usual. Then he found earrings of his choice. Once satisfied he left to get himself a good lunch. While eating lunch back in his motel room he was pleased to see his angel was having nightmares again. He pleasured himself while reading them.  

Today I have a bounce in my step and I'm feeling like myself again. Actually, I think I'm feeling even better than myself. I was painting a beautiful scene of a romantic balcony at night with a full moon shining on a dancing couple. It's definitely the first time I've painted something like this but all I felt was love in my heart. Today I finally had lunch with my girls where we gossiped about my romantic night with Mateo. Maria joking that she knew she raised her brother right on how to treat a woman. She told me also helped that he was a Latin lover, so it was already in his nature. I myself have plans for that stud on Friday. I left at three in the afternoon and went to a sexy lingerie store where I found a lacy red corset with matching red lacy boy shorts. Then I went to a shoe store where I found some red lacy Steve Madden heels that were definitely only for the bedroom. In another store I found a shimmery lotion and felt satisfied.

I got home a little before Mateo usually gets home so I quickly hid my purchases under my bed so he wouldn't find them. I went to the kitchen and began making dinner while listening to my Crackle Pop playlist as I wanted music, I could have fun dancing too while preparing dinner. The pasta was done so all I needed to do was fry the breaded pork chops as that doesn't take long at all. Mateo of course walked in during a certain bounce song that repeats the word ass a lot which means I was bouncing my ass the best I could while frying porkchops. 

"Well, this is certainly interesting." Mateo said. 

"I try babe, I try." I said with a smile over my shoulder. I turned back to my pan and flipped the pork chop. 

"Dinner is just about ready. Technically it is as I made plenty pork chops already. I'm frying the last one." I said. 

"I think I can wait for you to eat." Mateo said as he grabbed cokes from the fridge for us and took them to the living room. I finished the last one and put it on the paper towels with the rest of the porkchops. I grabbed two plates and put a pork chop on each one with pasta. Grabbed forks and brought the food out to the living room where Mateo was starting up Golden Girls. I sat next to him and handed him his plate.

"So is there any chance you're ready to meet my parents? I'm asking because Thanksgiving is fast approaching, and they invited you." Mateo said. 

"Hm. I usually do Friendsgiving. Nic and William's family are back in PA. They go there for Christmas but stay here for turkey day. So we spend it together. Would your parents be fine with them joining?" I asked. 

"I'll ask but I'm positive they'll be fine. Nic and William are your chosen family so mine would be happy to host them. What about your brother?" Mateo asked. 

"He rarely gets off for Thanksgiving. He always comes home for Christmas though. I digress seeing as turkey day is next week and he hasn't said anything he's definitely not coming." I said. 

"Ok so just adding Nic and William. I'll make sure my mom knows. Does your brother know about what's going on?" Mateo asked. 

"No. I do not want to worry him. I get to worry about him not the other way around. He does know about you though. He can't wait to come home for Christmas to grill you." I teased. 

"I'm a trained FBI agent. I can handle him." Mateo said with a smirk.

While Mateo cleaned up, I quickly got ready for trivia then we left hand in hand. He was going to watch over me again at trivia. When we arrived, he disappeared, and the girls hugged me. We got our drinks and found our spot for trivia. When Troy announced the categories I could tell it was going to be a hard night. We managed to pull through. For the first time our team got first place. We celebrated with shots of fireball. 

"TO THE GHOULIGAN GIRLS!! LONG MAY WE REIGN!" I shouted before we took our shots and slammed the glasses back on the bar.