Chapter 32

The next morning I woke up wrapped tightly in Mateo's arms. I freed one of my arms and stroked the side of his face lovingly. He is my silver lining in this mess. "Good morning mi Corazon." Mateo told me in his husky morning voice. 

 "Good morning my love." I replied as I tenderly kissed his lips. Mateo rolled me so that he was on top as he tenderly pulled on my lips to deepen the tender kiss. His hands began gently tracing my skin. I trailed my fingers down his back to his boxers that I began removing. Once his penis was freed, I began stroking it as it hardened in my hands. One of my hands began to massage his balls while my other continued stroking up and down.

He moaned as he flicked the shell of my ear with his tongue and began nibbling down the side of my neck as I arched into him. Mateo spent his time loving my entire body. Kissing, licking, and nibbling all the way down to my toes. "These are hands down the cutest little feet. I bet you can wear kids shoes they're so small." Mateo said as he stroked a finger up the sole of my foot in a way that was seductive instead of ticklish. He began making his way back up and removed my underwear in the process before continuing up. He returned to my lips with a tender kiss as he thrust into me. I gasped giving him the opening to deepen the kiss. When the kiss ended, he looked me in the eyes and stroked the side of my face as he told me that he loves me. I felt tears in my eyes as I brought his face back to mine. "Je t'aime." I whispered against his lips before kissing him again.

This was a gentle and slow love making meeting needs that we both had after the night before. Assurance that everything would somehow be ok. When I came, I decided that this is the fireworks people mention. I'd never say it was better than any of the other kinds of love making but it did deepen our connection. He laid next to me on his side resting his head in the palm of his hand as he gazed down at me tenderly with his other hand lightly stroking me. "You didn't go to self-defense last night?" he questioned. 

"No. I knew you left before the sun was up and I could tell you were upset in the text messages. So I missed it so that I could take care of you. It's all stuff I know anyways." I said. 

"Thank you. Now I'm going to take care of you with breakfast. You go ahead and take a shower mi Corazon." He said kissing me gently before rolling out of bed. I appreciated his backside as he pulled his boxers back on. He turned back and winked at me before leaving our room.

After my shower I came into the kitchen where I found he'd used my French bread to make French toast along with scrambled eggs. He had sliced bananas on top of the French toast. "The syrup is already on the table." He said when he saw me looking for it. 

 "But not my Louisiana hot sauce." I said as I grabbed it. I went to grab a mug for the coffee, but he stopped me. 

"I have that fixed as well." He said. I narrowed my eyes. 

 "You know how I take it?" I said. 

 "Yes. Mostly creamer with a little coffee and sugar?" Mateo teased. I flicked him and sashayed to the table where once again only one place was set. Mateo followed behind me and sat down pulling me into his lap.

"You're cameras are back up. They're no longer connected with your home Smart system. They're connected directly and only with the security company. If he's able to hack it, they'll be able to see and immediately kick him off. They're going to be monitored 24/7." Mateo informed me. I looked at one of the cameras and waved to whoever was watching. 

"Thank you for letting me know. It feels good knowing that if he's good enough to hack them they'll be able to see him and kick him off. Also, that I have protection 24/7." I said as I kissed him. 

"I will do anything for you. I know tonight is girls only, but would you mind me coming along? I won't sit with y'all. I want to see if he shows up, so I'll be incognito and then I'll be there to walk you home." Mateo asked. 

"I'm definitely not going to turn it down and be some dumb character in a horror movie. That's fine with me." I said. 

"Great. I'm going to shower and get ready for work." Mateo said before kissing the top of my head.

I hopped off his lap so that he could get up. I began cleaning up after breakfast and then let Shadow out. When we came back in Mateo was cleaned up and dressed for work. I gave Shadow his breakfast then met Mateo at the door. "I'll see you this evening. Have a good day butterfly." Mateo said kissing me tenderly. 

 "You too lovebug." I replied as he left for work.