Missing.

Kol's POV.

No.

No.

No.

No.

NO!

I felt the familiar feeling of pain settle in as Verity passed out.

Running a hand through my dark hair I quickly stood up and easily scooped her up into my arms.

I had to keep telling myself over and over again that she was going to be ok. Klaus could help her. Of course he could....

Setting her on her bed I hastily pulled out my phone and dialled Klaus’ number.

“Hello?”

“You need to get here, now.” I told him simply. My voice pressing.

“What’s happened?” Now he sounded a little worried.

“Verity has been bitten by a freaking mutt!” I growled, not caring that he was in fact a hybrid.

But I guess he chose to ignore the insult.

“I’m on my way.”

And then he hung up.

Looking back at Verity, I noticed she was starting to tremble. I carefully pulled her to me, so her head was in my lap.

“Hello?” I heard Stefan shout form downstairs.

Oh no.

“Up here!” Was my only reply.

There were footsteps on the stairs before Stefan walked into the room. One look at Verity and he was taking her from me. Making me internally growl.

No Kol. It’s his sister. Calm down.

“What’s going on?” I heard Damon’s voice from just outside the door. He walked into the room before freezing on the spot.

“V-verity?” Was all he managed to get out. I noticed tears start to build in his icy blue eyes; Identical to Verity’s.

“What happened?” Asked Stefan who was currently stroking her pale cheek.

“A werewolf bit her.” I told them whilst pointing to the bite on her leg, my voice breaking slightly.

This caused Damon, who was now sat on the bed at Verity’s feet, to look at Stefan with cold, angry eyes.

“I told you. I told you we should have told her sooner. “  And that was all he said before turning his attention back to his other sibling.

There was another sound from downstairs making all three of us rush out to the hallway.

Only to see Klaus walking up the stairs.

“Where is she?” He asked worriedly.

“In her room.”

He nodded, before quickly rushing past us. We hurriedly followed him, all feeling anxious. We entered Verity’s room.

Only to find her missing.