Fifteen

Trixie's POV

Daniel Donigan or Milk.

I met her when we were both in fourth year high school. I didn't study in that school from first year to third year. So of course I'm kind of new in the school, that's why i don't have any friends.

There was a news in the school that Milk transferred there because this is the only school that she has been accepted because how bad of a girl she is.

Her family is rich and popular, kind, thoughtful, good looking. Typical rich girl. She's like Katya but Katya is a lot more respectful than her.

She's very popular in the school, because you know? You got it already I hope. She's famous in our school so of course, I had a little crush on her. But not the stalker type. And yes, I've been a bisexual ever since high school.

Until one day, she introduced herself to me out of the blue.

Trixie Mattel being the fool, fell in love with Milk.

I thought she's serious. We've been together for 3 months. I fooled myself for 3 months.

Until the day came that it was only a bet.

I only knew about that because of the other girls that she flirts with.

I am mad at Milk during that time. So mad that I almost stopped going to school because of how ashamed I am of myself. There has been some rumors that we just had sex and she dumped but that wasn't true. We never had sex. Ever.

"Trixie.." I looked back and saw her smirking at me. She didn't change.

And to think of it that she's late just like old times made me even more convinced that she didn't change at all.

I just smiled at her. I need to be kind of course because I need something from her.

"So, whats up? How are you? It's been a year already huh.." She asked as if nothing really happened.

"I'm fine. I need something." This is embarrasing but I really need to swallow down my pride.

"Yeah I know, you already told me that when we're talking on the phone. So what is it?" I know that if I asked her for a job, she'll give me one immediately. She has a lot of connections so I think this would be pretty easy.

"I need a job." She just looked at me. What? Is she just gonna look at me?

"What?" Is this bitch deaf?

"I said, I need a job."

Is she not gonna speak for real?

"It's okay if you really don't want to help me." I was bout to stand up when..

"N-No. Wait Trix.." I felt her hand reaching into mine. I looked at her hand and she quickly let of mine.

"I want to help you. Take this as a peace offering for all the things I did to you." I sat back down at my seat.

"Do you want to be my secretary?" Secretary? You mean, I have to be her secretary in the school? She's still studying right?

"Secretary in school?"

"No, not as in the slave thing. I finished school already. I graduated remember? I'm working now."

So she graduated huh. I though she'll be a drug lord or a rapist or whatsoever because I swear to God if you met Milk during her worst of times, you'd really think that she's joking when she said that she graduated.

"Well, good that you're already working."

"I've been thinking about what you said when you left me years ago Trixie, again, I'm sorry." I really do want to believe the sincerity in her voice but..

"That was a long time ago, let's forget about it."

"Thank you. Can I ask you something?" She looked at me like a curious cat. Her long black raven hair and her sexy body hasn't changed a bit. But it doesn't affect me anymore unlike when we were in high school.

"What?"

"Is it true?"

"The what?" I can't understand her.

"That you're already a.." Why can't she say it? What is she about to say?

"What?"

"That... You're ummm.." I am getting pissed now.

"What is it Milk?!"

"Ah.. No.. Nevermind." Then she scratched the back of her head.

"So, I was thinking is it okay for you to be my secretary? You really don't have a lot of things to do actually. Just arrange my schedule and that's it." At least I have a job already.

"Really? Yeah! Okay sure!" Then I smiled.

"Good!" Her million dollar smile came across her face.

"Where is your office located by the way?" I asked.

"Do you remember the time when I brought you to my dad's company?"

"You didn't brought me there yet.."

"Oh! I guess that was another girl." She said like a whisper. ".. so yeah, I'm working there as a CEO."

"Wow! You really did study huh? I really thought you'd be a drug addict or a rapist Milk." I teased her then we just laughed.

"But really Trixie. I kinda miss you. I learned a lot of lessons because of you. You're the only person that I talked to when we're still together back then. Other girls would just want me for, you know, they never listen. And you know how I regret every bad things I did."

I just smiled at her. This is awkward.

----

I didn't pay much attention at the time that's why i was so shocked when I looked at my watch and saw that it's 7:00 pm already.

I'm pretty sure Katya is already waiting for me. I didn't even ask permission to her if I can go and I didn't expect that Milk would go to a lot of different places and she let me come with her.

"Trixie." Butler Mark greeted me. He was standing in the front door.

"Butler Mark, is Katya here?" I asked.

"She's in her room and she's been waiting for you ever since she got home. Where were you by the way?" I looked for a job Butler Mark.

"Ohh.. Umm.. I just visited a friend. I'm going upstairs now." I smiled and walked up the stairs.

I am getting nervous, it feels like I'm going to melt anytime soon. What will I say to Katya?

I opened the door of her room.

"Babe.." she already knows that I am the one who came in. I saw her in the terrace.

She looked back at me, she really is worried.

"Sorry." I told her and walked closer to her.

She just hugged me. I already missed her scent. The heat of her body. Katya is my home.

"Just take care of yourself whenever you go out okay?" She said.

That's it? She not gonna ask me questions?

There will be no interrogation?

"Aren't you going to ask me questions?" I asked while we're still hugging each other.

"No, I trust you."