Twenty Nine

• Trixie's POV •

6 months later

Some says that life gets easier the second time around. I don't know where I heard that, maybe I that heard to this bitch who is writing down my story. I'm already a very drag queen in the world but why should she make up a story about my life being a mess? But y'all are being entertained so I'm okay with that.

Anyway, it's been 6 months. Six months has passed and yes, it's been a while. A lot has changed, I have a job now. I'm a waitress at a restaurant, my salary is high so I'm okay with my job. I also saved up a lot of money these past six months.

I moved out of the house that Alaska told me to stay. I mean, I escaped. For two months that I stayed there, there is only this one time that I got a call from Alaska.

Yes, it's sad in here. You get to think of the things that you're not supposed to think. You're mind is just gonna drift to that certain person who - Oh stop!

I didn't even try to reach and find all the people that is inside my past life. If I'm gonna see them in the future, then maybe that's destiny already. I don't know, maybe we just really need to see each other.

But I want to see her too. Katya. How is she doing?

She's married by now.

She has a wife that is taking care of her. They both have something to offer in the community that's why I am so sure that they're a happy family.

As for Alaska, I don't know what is happening to her. I don't even know if what Nikki told me was true when she told me that Alaska has this 'mental illness'.

Anyway, I am currently living in an apartment, the rent is quite expensive but I am able to handle it all. I'm an independent woman so what more could I ask for?

I can even go back to LA if I wanted to.

"Trix, what are you thinking again?" Shea elbowed me.

"It's nothing."

Oh and by the way, I met a friend in here. Her name is Shea. She's the one who helped me get through all these months that's why we are friends.

I don't know but I really changed since the day I left LA.

Everything has changed... Everything.

"I'm going back to LA." Shea said.

"YOU'RE GOING BACK TO LA?!" I screamed. All the french people inside the train looked at me. My voice kinda went up high in there so I just smiled awkwardly to all of them.

"Keep your voice down Trixie! And yes, I'm going back to LA. I need to coz my sister is gonna get married." She's gonna go back? Why is it a problem for me then?

"Oh..." Is all I can say. I shouldn't be thinking of coming back there anymore.

"You wanna come don't you?"

"Ummmm. No.. I don't have any reason to come back there." I do actually. But stop it Trixie, she is married already.

"Okay." Shea smiled at me. She knows everything that I've been through back there in LA. How? Common sense, of course I told her my story.

• Third Person POV •

"She'll be fine dad." Katya said to her father while they exit the rehab city.

"I thought it's already okay. I should've known." Mister Kirk just scratched the back of his head, he can't believe that Alaska's state is not really that okay all this time. She is sick, again.

"It's okay Dad." That's all Katya has to say. She knows what is happening to her sister, this has happened way before. Alaska has a Schizotypal Personality disorder. She doesn't like close relationships. She almost killed Violet when she found out that Katya was getting married to her but it was all smoothed out quickly. Luckily, the media didn't have the chance to get it.

She doesn't want her sister to get into relationship with others, that is what her disorder is. They tried getting her into rehab, but she disapproved and they opted for home medication until such time that it seems like she is finally okay. But not until 2 months ago.

She got a call from Milk.

Katya almost didn't believe it because it is Milk that she is talking to, and she believed that Trixie and Milk is having an affair. But everything changed when even Alaska's PSG spilled all her dirty works.

"I'm sorry Yekaterina. It shouldn't have come to this point." Katya kept silent. She knows that her dad was referring about Trixie.

She is getting sick and tired of finding Trixie because the french embassy won't give them permission to look for her.

That's why they look for Trixie manually. Not like befor when Katya found Trixie in an auction house.

"I - I'm going home dad. I'm going home." She sighed.

Yes, she is lonely. She is pissed because of her stupidity. But she has nothing to do about it anymore.

She should be damned for all the things that she did. For all the things she believed in.

She went inside her car, but she just sat there. Looking into space with tears falling from her eyes.

"You're so stupid Katya!" She said then punched the steering wheel.

She is pissed. She is pissed at her stupid self, at Alaska's lies, to everything.

But she can't do anything.

"You don't know how much I miss you. I'm sorry my Trixie."

~~~~

i love y'all next chapter would reveal something.

but first, comment below who should be Alaska's love interest.