Nineteen

Trixie's POV

Who's house is this?

"Oh, Trixie."

M-Milk?

"What am I doing here?" I'm in her house?

"Don't you remember? You ran away from me and almost got hit by the car. You passed out, maybe because of the stress."

"I need to see Katya! What time is it?" I stood up immediately then I noticed that my clothes are changed. "YOU CHANGED MY CLOTHES?!" I am now wearing an oversized polo shirt.

"Hey! I want to but I didn't, do you remember my maid Sam?"

I nodded my head.

"Yeah, she changed your clothes. She just went home actually, and eat first before you leave. It's 9pm already by the way."

What?!

"9 PM?!"

Katya's probably looking for me. I'm scared, what did Alaska tell her? I have to go home.

"Milk can you please take me home? I really need to go home..."

"No, I think as your boss, you need to explain things to me. I won't let you leave this house until I get an explanation Trixie."

What?!

"Please let's talk about this some other day. I really need to go home Milk." I really need to see Katya.

"No, we'll eat up more time if you don't start explaining now. You know me Trix." Yes, I know her and she really wouldn't let me leave until I tell her the story.

-----

"So that's why you've been gone for so long."

I told her everything, I didn't leave a single detail because there is no point if you hide it anyways.

"Yep." I nodded.

"So how about the dad? Does he like you?" She asked me. How will I answer this.

"Well, at first he really didn't like me. But after some time, we hang out then he just accepted me I guess." I answered.

"So Alaska is the only one disapproving huh?"

"Yeah.."

"So that's why she acted that way awhile ago." She then scratched her head. "Well anyways, let me take you home. Come on." What time is it?

I looked at their big grandfather's clock while we walk out towards their garage.

It's 11:00 already!!

Katya! "Milk please let's hurry! Katya is waiting for me."

---

I'm just holding back the nervousness that I'm feeling because of how fast Milk is driving. I really don't care anymore, all I want is to go home straight and see Yekaterina. My baby.

"Just drop me off here Milk, they might not let you in." I told her when we reach the gate of the village.

"No, I'll take you home. In front of your home." Then she just drove straight ahead. The guards didn't even ask her, they just let her in until we reached Katya's house.

"Thank you Milk. I'll see you tomorrow." I told her then unbuckled my seatbelt.

"Hey, Trixie wait." I stopped and looked at her. "I'm the closest person from your past. Whatever happens, I'm just here. And the offer to London, is still open. Just tell me."

My heart swelled at the thought of Milk being there for me but this is not what I need right now.

I need to talk to Katya. I need to see the love of my life, nothing will go wrong.