Thirty

A/N: long ass chapter and for those of you who can't remember Fame's role, she was the one who kept on flirting with Katya from the first day when Trixie became her personal slave and btw, i'll just put Detox as Alaska's love interest. Enjoy!!

• Trixie's POV •

Love is like an earthquake. It's unpredictable. It's scary. But when it's done, you'll realize that you are lucky enough to survive.

But am I lucky tho?

Maybe in the eyes of others, yes. They'll think that everytime I smile, it's all okay. But deep inside, my walls are crumbling down.

So tell me, am I lucky enough?

I escaped everything. Everything. Even the person I  know I should've fought for.

"So Trixie, I'm going now. You take care here okay?" I accompanied Shea in the airport.

"Yeah sure, just please be back as soon as you can. I'll miss you." I told Shea and she smiled.

"Are you really sure you don't want to come?" Am I really sure? What the hell Trixie! It's been 6 months!

"Of course I am." I said.

She just smiled at me then walked away inside the airport.

When is this feeling of loneliness gonna last?

I should've been used to it right?

Even way before when I haven't met Katya yet, this has been my life already. Alone and lonely. But why does it hurt more right now?

• Third Person POV •

"Where is Trixie? Tell me Alaska." It's been an hour since Katya kept on asking Alaska about Trixie's location but her sister won't talk. She has been visiting Alaska every single day in the rehab but nothing has changed.

"Alaska, just please... tell me where Trixie is... I- I love her so much y- you know that so please t- tell me.." Katya doesn't know how to look for Trixie anymore so she has no choice but to beg Alaska to tell her where Trixie is.

Katya stood up and paced back and forth.

Think Yekaterina. Think.

"Alaska tell me where Trixie is!" She shouted at Alaska. She looked at her sister and still, it seems like Alaska is literally not hearing anything she's saying.

"Fine! Tell me where Trixie is and I will call Detox to ask her to come here." Katya said getting irritated. She knows that Detox is the only one who can help her right now.

Detox is Alaska's first love. She's a friend of their cousin Willam. They met at a party years ago, many many years ago. Alaska fell inlove easily with her even though she knows that Detox is a casanova.

A lot has happened. Alaska thought that Detox loves her but Detox is different, she is a playgirl. So she cannot give back all the love that Alaska gave her, just like what she is doing with other girls. And that triggered Alaska's mental disorder.

"D- Detox?" Alaska's face lit up.

"Yes. I'll call her and make her come here. So please tell me where the hell is Trixie!" Katya sighed out of frustration. She'll try everything just to know where Trixie is.

Alaska became silent, as if she is thinking.

Then she looked back at Katya.

"Bring me Detox first."

Right after Alaska said those words, Katya instantly picked up her phone and dialed Detox's number.

• Trixie's POV •