Ready to Rumble

One of the biggest weekends in WWE is here. We're in Phoenix Arizona for Royal Rumble weekend. Liv and I did a Royal Rumble Axxess signing together which was pretty fun, that was our first signing we've ever did just the two of us.  After our signing we met up with Ruby, Sarah, Zack, Curt, and Daria. After we all went to lunch I headed over to the arena with the girls for TakeOver. We were all hanging out in the back with Ray and Hanson before the show was starting, Triple H came over and took me away from the girls and Ray and Hanson had to get ready for their Tag Team Championship match tonight so the girls went to their seats to watch the show.

Mauro: Welcome to NXT TakeOver Phoenix.

Nigel: We have huge night in store for you tonight.

Beth: The stars have come out tonight to experience NXT TakeOver.

The camera cuts to the crowd and shows Kevin Owens, Scott Hall, X-Pac, Natalya, and the Riott Squad.

TakeOver starts off with Undisputed Era coming down to the ring once they get in there the sound of a Viking horn echo's throughout the arena and out came Hanson and Rowe. After a banger of a match The Viking Raiders dethrone Undisputed Era as NXT tag team champions. The whole show has been amazing and now it's time for the main event. Adam Cole vs Johnny Gargano for the NXT Championship in a 2 out of 3 falls match. The match has been an instant classic it's possibly one of the best matches in TakeOver history. We're now down to the final fall both men are tied at 1 fall a piece. 15 minutes later Adam Cole nails Johnny with the last shot and retains the NXT Championship. While Adam Cole is celebrating his victory, he goes to the middle of the ring for his signature Adam Cole Bay Bay taunt when he's attacked from behind.

Mauro: OH MY GOD THAT'S OLIVER PIERCE WHAT IS HE DOING HERE

The crowd is chanting "Holy Shit" The girls are freaking out they had no idea I was going to comeback tonight. I'm loving every moment of this. NXT is a whole different beast from Raw or Smack down. After I took it in for a moment, I picked Adam up and connected with a Double Under hook DDT I got a mic and then picked up the NXT Championship and crouched down to Adam's level.

Oliver: This is mine Adam, I'm the real NXT Champion. I'd watch your back if I was you. Tomorrow when I win the Royal Rumble, I may just take back what I never lost at Wrestle Mania. That my friend is Undisputed.

Adam is trying to get up so I kicked him in the face and then threw the NXT Championship at him and walked to the back. As I'm walking up the stage, I'm cutting a promo into the camera.

Oliver: Adam Cole, Seth Rollins, Randy Orton. Watch your back boys because I'm back. I'll see one of you at Wrestle Mania.

*Backstage*

I walked to the back and waited for Adam. Once he got back there, we shook hands then we got met with a standing ovation from the entire NXT locker room. Triple H came over to us and told us how good we did tonight and then Liv and the girls came over to me.

Liv: That was amazing Oliver. You killed it out there.

Oliver: Thanks babe.

Ruby: I'm so happy you're back bro.

Sarah: Me too, how long have you had this planned?

Oliver: Since New Year's Eve. It was so hard for me not to tell you guys that I was coming back.

Triple H comes over to me and the girls for a moment.

Triple H: Ladies, how are you?

Liv: We're great now that we have Oliver back.

Triple H: Can I borrow him for a moment?

Ruby: He's all yours.

Oliver: What's up dad?