Valentine's Day

After a 10 hour flight we finally made it to Hawaii. After we got our bags we went to get our rental and then we headed to the place that I rented out for us. When we pulled up I was surprised that it was even more beautiful in person.

 When we pulled up I was surprised that it was even more beautiful in person

Oliver: Well let's get the week started.

Liv: Best Valentine's Day EVER!!

This whole week has been amazing, we've been living our best life out here. We've been doing a lot of fun stuff we went and saw fire dancers, we took surfing lessons, and we explored Hawaii. Today is Valentine's Day and I woke up before Liv so I could set up my surprise for her. Blue is her favorite color so I got her a bunch of blue things. After I set everything up, I went outside to walk on the beach for a little bit while she was still sleeping.

*Liv's POV*

I woke up and Oliver wasn't beside me so I was wondering where he was. I opened the curtains in our room and I saw him sitting on one of the big rocks that was on the beach and he was just looking out into the ocean. I got dressed and was about to go out to the beach with him but when I walked out of the room I saw a bunch of blue rose pedals on the floor making a path to the living room. Once I made it to the living room, I saw what he did. He got me 3 dozen blue roses, a bunch of blue air heads and jolly ranchers, blue jordans, and a stuffed animal of Stitch but he had his tongue out and it was blue and he was dressed like he was in the Riott Squad. I hear the door open and I saw Oliver walking in.

*End*

Oliver: Happy Valentine's Day babe. Hope you liked your surprise.

Liv: I loved it, it was very creative. I think the best part is the Stitch.

Oliver: I'm glad you loved it. 

Oliver: You'll see.

Liv and I got ready for our day. Today was amazing we spent the day swimming with dolphins, Liv really liked that because she got to name one of the baby dolphins and then we went to lunch at a restaurant on the beach. We went back to the house and I changed into my swim trunks and she put on her bikini and we went out to the beach. We laid down on a towel and we took a selfie together because she wanted to put a picture of us on Instagram.

@yaonlylivvonce: Spending Valentine's Day in Hawaii with the love of my life :)

Liv: Oliver, this week has been amazing.

Oliver: It really has, I really like it out here. We should move here.

Liv: Uhh I don't think so. We'd be too far from everyone.

Oliver: Yeah that is true. If you think this is amazing then I guess I have to step my game up for the next time I surprise you.

Liv: I can't wait to see what your next surprise is. I actually have a surprise for you too.

Oliver: What is it?

Liv reaches her hand down my swim trunks.

Oliver: Babe, what the fuck. We're out in public right now.

Liv: I mean nobody is out here. We're all alone babe.

Oliver: So you want to have sex on the beach?

Liv: Oh yeah. Let's have sex right here

Oliver: You're such a bad girl.

Liv: Only for you Daddy.

*Later that night*

We went back into the house after the beach and got showered and dressed for dinner. I took her to a 5 star restaurant. The view was beautiful and the food was really good. After dinner we went back to the beach house. I set a path with roses and I had candles set in the shape of a heart and it led to the gazebo that was outside our beach house. The sun was just starting to set and the view was the most amazing thing ever.

Liv: Oh my god, this is beautiful, you really went all out. You did way too much for me. 

Oliver: I could never do too much for you babe.

Liv: Well you always seem to outdo yourself.

Oliver: I'd do anything just to see you smile.

I turned on some music and played Boyz II Men- I'll make love to you.

Oliver: Care to dance?

Liv: I'd love to.

Liv and I danced and once the song was done we started to kiss and we went into the house and made love for the rest of the night.