Chapter 1

Katniss' POV
(Please read the little authors not thingy, in the end, if you read Hijacked!)
"As a reminder that the Capitol owns every family, even the strongest, this years tributes are to be reaped, as siblings. Meaning that the female and male tribute from each district will be siblings." And with that, President Snow ends his message.

Are you kidding me? Not only are kids going to be killing each other, but siblings! What are they thinking? This quell is insane.

My mother and Prim raises from the couch. Then they reach the door, leading out of the living room, my mother whispers: "You're safe this time around, sweetie," to Prim.

Even though it would make great televison, Prim would never end up in the Games. The Capitol adores her. They would probably protest or something like that, if she were actually reaped.

I go upstairs to my bedroom, furious at the Capitol. How could they do something like this? Haven't they already done enough?

---

The next morning I wake up with a sudden craving for cheesebuns, and a talk with Peeta. I get out of bed, and dress myself. Then, I'm out the door.

---

I walk up to Peeta's door, and knock. After about a minute, a half naked Peeta with messy morning hair opens the door.

"Hey," he says in a deep, raspy morning voice.

"Hey," I say, unable to remove my eyes from his abs.

"Oh, yeah. I forgot to put on a shirt, um, you can come in if you want to, I'll just go get a shirt," he says, gesturing me to come inside.

When I get inside, I kick off my shoes, and walk into the kitchen. It smells like freshly baked goods. While enjoying the scent, I wait for Peeta. Short moments after he shows up.

"Um, did you run out of bread?" He asks, walking over to the oven. He takes out a freshly baked loaf, handing it to me.

"Actually no, I came here for another reason." I realize how he sounded, when he asked if I were here for the bread. He feels like I just use him. Play with his feelings. I only talk to him, when I need him. Only kiss him, when I need it. Or have to. Only let him hold me, when I want to. I instantly feel really guilty.

"I wanted to talk to you." His face lightens up, when he smiles.

"What did you want to talk about?" He asks.

"A lot of stuff," I confess. "Our next move, yesterday's announcement, us mentoring together, your cheesebuns," I say, half smiling. He sends me a smile back.

"What do you mean by 'our next move'?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

"The wedding. Our future on-screen, and how it will effect our lives off-screen," I say, realizing something. We're stuck together forever. At one point he has to make me pregnant, even though I don't want kids, knowing that they will be dragged into the arena. At one point, we'll have to move in together. And at one point, where probably will only be one room we have to share, when we're mentors. Not that it matters, we technically already do, fighting off each others nightmares, but at one point we will be stuck together.

"Well, at one point the Capitol will want us to move in together, and if we don't, it'll get ugly." Peeta says, breathing loudly. "At one point, they'll want you to be pregnant. I'm not saying that it has to be mine, you can have it with whoever you want, even Gale, or whatever, but I'll have to claim it as mine."

"Peeta! How could you say something like that?"

"Well, I'd have to-"

"No, not that part. The part about me having a kid with someone else, other than you, and out of all people - Gale?"