Chapter 23

Raze's POV
I rush over to Ylja, who's pulling a big knife out of her stomach. I look up to see her attacker, even though I already know who it is.

"YOU HAVE KILLED YOUR SISTER! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU SICK BASTARD!" I yell with all my anger. This is too much. First Nova, and now Ylja.

Her coward of a brother looks at me with a frightned expression, and then at Ylja, realizing what he has done. Then he runs away, as fast as he can.

"Ra-Raze.." I hear Ylja's soft voice whisper. I look over at her, and pull her into my chest, wrapping my arms around her.

"What?" I whisper back.

"Kill him. Kill my brother. He derserves to die." What did she just say? She wishes death upon her own brother?

"What?"

"He killed Nova.. And.. me," she says weakly, coughing up a bit of blood.

"How do you know?" I ask.

"I.. I just do.. I can feel it." She sits up even though I didn't think she would have the power to do that, since, well, she has a big hole in her stomach.

She wraps her arms around my neck, and kisses me intensly, as I can feel the life flow out of her.

"I love you," she whispers.

And then she gets up, and runs away.
I can't see her anymore.

Boom.

The canon.

Ylja is dead.

And she loved me.

And I love her.

And she is dead.

And her own brother killed her, while trying to kill me.

She sacrificed herself for me.

I have to win.

Both for her and for Nova.

As anger starts filling up inside of me, I pick up the weapon that killed Ylja, maybe also Nova.

I run in the same direction, as Ylja's brother.

---

I hear a loud snort, followed by loud crying. Then, I see him. He has his back to me.
This will be so fucking easy.

I sneak up behind him, grab his shoulder, and throw him down on the ground, him facing me. I want to see the life leave his eyes, as I slowly cut his murder weapon into his throat.

I throw myself on top of him, and push the blade against his throat.

"DID YOU FUCKING KILL MY SISTER? WAS IT YOUR FAULT THAT SHE BLED TO DEATH? HUH? YOU FUCKING COWARD! YOU FUCKING KILLED YOUR SISTER! HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT FEEL, YOU FUCKING BEAST!"

"Ar-arg-blh, grrrglleh," He sprutters as an answer.

"Just fucking give up, you fucking idiot! You're dead! YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD! YOU FUCKING DERSERVE TO BE DEAD! YOU FUCKING KILLED TWO PEOPLE THAT I CARED ABOUT! YOU RUINED EVERYTHING! YOUR FAMILY PROBABLY DOESN'T EVEN LOVE YOU ANYMORE, AFTER YOU KILLED YOUR FUCKING SISTER! YOU KILLED YOUR SISTER!" I yell over and over again.

"Ne-ne-ne-"

"WHAT? WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SAY? SAY IT!" I scream, as I press the blader further, causing a little blood to splatter.

He moves his hands up to my face, and digs his nails into my exposed flesh, that's not covered by skin anymore. The pain is completely unrealistic.

"AAARRRRGH!" I scream, falling off him. Now he's the one rolling on top of me. He pulls out a dagger, and jabs it into my right eye. A stinging pain rushes through me, as everything on my right side turns red. I kick him so hard in the stomach, that he flies backwards, and hits a cactus. He groans in pain, as the spikes of the cactus digs into his back.

I hold my hand up to my eye, as I rush towards him again. I feel myself getting dizzy, but I don't care.
I grab the collar of his shirt, and throw him down onto the ground.
This time I don't hesitate.

The blade that killed Nova and Ylja, and probably so many more, makes it's last kill.

It's own owner.

I cut down into his throat, seperating his head from his body.

But his eyes.

The eyes that look so much like Ylja's.

It's like I am seeing the life leaving Ylja's body.

The regular, shiny blend of blue, green and grey turns matte and boring. The grey in his eyes eats up the green and blue. Then, they roll up into his head, and when they roll back down again, they are a very light, faint, matte grey, almost white.

His mouth is slightly open, so I close it, and his eyes, that were open as well.

I back away, and I've never felt so dizzy in my whole life.

"I-- I'm so- sorry," I whisper. before collapsing on the sand, as everything turns black.

---

Hiii.
I know that this was also really short, but considering the fact that I already posted one chapter today, I wasn't going to make this super long lol.

🍬I'll hopefully see you soon, and don't forget to comment and vote!🍬
✨Sille