Chapter 13

Katniss' POV
When we break away, both of us are breathing for air.

"What just happened?" Peeta asks confused.

"I don't know.." I pant.
Oh no no no. This is so not supposed to happen. We still have to wait. Who knows, maybe I am actually in love with Gale? Dammit Peeta, why do you have to be so godamn smooth and good with words all the time?

-After the Interviews-

"That went well," I smile to Nova and Raze, as they come back into us.

"Yeah, but I don't know about the whole love-scene. Was it about Ylja?" Peeta asks. Oh my god, he's right. Ylja said just about the same stuff as Raze, and they're allies. This is not good.

"Um.." Raze's eyes grow big.

"Peeta, go find Ylja. We have to talk to her now. And you two, but mostly you, Raze," I command.

Peeta runs off to find Ylja, and I wait with Raze and Nova.

When Peeta comes back, Ylja is sending him weird stares.. Is she.. Checking him out? Oh hell no!

"Keep your eyes to yourself, honey," I snarl at her. Peeta turns to her, and she looks down, but then looks lovingly at Raze.

"Sorry Katniss, but your husband is not bad looking," she says back, not removing her eyes from Raze.

My husband. I can tell that Peeta finds it weird as well. But it shouldn't. We're married, and made out earlier today, but even that was weird and unnatural. Then I remember that I am not an Everdeen anymore, and I shiver from the weirdness of the thoughts running through my head.

We drag the three tributes up to mine and Peeta's apartment, where there isn't any cameras.

We sit down in the living room, and I begin:

"Okay, Ylja. Were you talking about Raze in your interview?" Woah, that was confident.

Nova starts giggling, Ylja and Raze starts blushing furiously, and Peeta looks confused at me, because of my newfound confidence.

"Um.." Ylja's eyes are gigantic and her cheeks are deep red.

Peeta catches on, and says: "Listen, you three. We can make one of you win. But you'll have to be honest with us right now. Otherwise, we can't tell you what to do, and you'll die. Ylja, answer us, and answer us honsetly: "Were you talking about Raze in your interview?"

Ylja swallows hard, throws an embarresed gaze at Raze, and then quietly answers: "Yes."

Raze starts blushing even more, and Nova falls off the couch, crying from laughter.

"Novs, get it together!" Raze hisses, and pulls her up on the couch again.

"Raze, were you talking about Ylja?" Peeta says bluntly, ignoring the awkwardness in the room. How he does it, I do not know.

"Yes.." Raze whispers silently.

"Re-really?" Ylja's face brightens up, smiling to Raze. Both of them leans forward, but then Peeta jumps in, pushing them away.

"Don't! This is the problem!"

"Yes. Listen up. If you two act in love in the Games, either we'll get killed," I say, pointing at me and Peeta.

"Or you'll get killed. President Snow thinks that this is the start of the Rebellion. What Peeta and I did. They won't make that same mistake again. You two cannot be in love, if you want to survive," I say in the same blunt tone as Peeta.