~The stepbrothers~

Why do i recognise the shadows? Do i know them?

A voice then speaks up. "Hi, I recognise you. Have we met before?" He asks, with a dark and husky voice. "I don't think we've met before, my name is Hyeri by the way. It's nice to meet you" He looks at me with a strange look and we lock eyes.

Another voice then appears up "Hi, I'm your youngest brother Jungkook. I saw you at the wedding, you looked really pretty in that dress" I just look at him and smile while blushing. The last one then finally speaks "Hi I'm Jimin but you can call me Chimchim, Jiminie, Mochi or whatever you want to. I'm the oldest brother, then it's Taehyung and Jungkook is the youngest but obviously you're the youngest now!" I turn back to the original speaker.

"So I'm guessing your name is Taehyung, I'll be nice to you guys if you are nice to me. Please be nice, I don't have any friends at school because I left them all at home." I simply say making them all look at me.

"So, what are you guys hobbies? Jungkook you look like you work out a lot?" I ask to try and release some awkwardness. "Yeh Hyeri, I do go to the gym quite a lot, we all also are set to debut as a band in a few weeks and hopefully we will do well" Jungkook replies smiling at me. "Jungkook don't worry obviously we will do well, we just have to work even harder because the dances are quite difficult" Jimin quickly adds.

"Well Hyeri now you know about us, let us know what you're into" Tae says smiling to me. "Well Tae, I can call you Tae right?" he nods so i continue. "I also do quite a lot of dancing and I try to sing but obviously I'm not as good as you guys. I could only imagine debuting!" Then my Mum and Dad appear in the room.

"Hyeri it looks like you're getting along with your brothers, I'm sure they will show you around school tomorrow Princess" I look at my mum annoyed and quickly reply "How many times do I have to ask you to not call me that anymore. I'm not 5 you know." causing Taehyung to laugh at me.

"I think princess is a lovely name, don't worry mum, we will show our little princess around school." He teases me making me annoyed so I just head upstairs to my room.

I launch myself onto my heaven like bed and slowly fall asleep.

Not long later, I'm woken up by hearing a soft voice. "Hyeri, we're about to have some dinner. You coming to eat?" He asks calmingly. "Just 5 more minutes please baby." I reply still half asleep. This then causes Jimin to stand staring at me astonished whilst blushing heavily.

"Did you just call me baby Hyeri?" He asks in confusion making me immediately turn bright red. "Oh my god I'm so sorry, I don't know what is going on in my head. Can you just tell mum that I'm not hungry?" I ask smiling and he nods before heading downstairs.

Jimin was a well built Blonde and he was quite short compared to his brothers but he was still taller then me

Tae was a tall slender teen he also had nice abs

Tae was a tall slender teen he also had nice abs. His voice was hypnotic and could help you fall asleep easily.

Jk was a black haired teen

Jk was a black haired teen. He was also quite tall. He had a cute bunny smile and also looked really muscly. He was a nice sight to the eyes.