~appa?~

I wake up in a room. I look around and see that bts and straykids are all asleep on the floor, the sofa and on the bed. I silently get up and walk out of the door. I then realised that we had fallen asleep at our managers house. I realise I have a few missed texts on my phone.

*message from manager*

Manager: Hey Y/n, I just wanted to tell you the good news that your album is going to be out next week and then we are going to start preparing for a tour! We also have a fan sign coming up aswell! I'll see you on Monday after uni!

                   Me: Thank you manager, that's great! I'm so excited! I'm sorry that we fell asleep at your house, I'll get the boys out now.

Manager: Okay thank you, but you guys were no bother!

*end of conversation*

I walk back to the room and see the boys awake. "Guys come on, we need to leave now. You guys can come back to our house after you have got changed." I say the last part to straykids. They all nod their heads and walk out to their cars, except Jk. "Y/n, can I drive you?" he says with a cute bunny smile. "Of course Kookie, I would love that!" I smile back at him and we leave. We get into the car and head home. About 20 minutes later we arrive at home.

I walk upstairs and have a shower and get changed into this.

I then walk downstairs to see Jin making us some breakfast

I then walk downstairs to see Jin making us some breakfast. I walk into the kitchen and hug him from behind "Hi oppa!" I said happily to him. "What's wrong Y/n? You're being really nice today." he says in a curious tone. "Am I not allowed to be nice to my oppa, who is making some delicious breakfast?" I say as I walk up to the fridge and get some orange juice and pour myself a glass. Then Jk walks in without a shirt on. "Erm Kook, I think you forgot to put a shirt on." Jin says to Jk as I just stare at his abs. Every time it surprises me. "Y/n? Are you okay?" Jk says causing me to come back to reality.

I walk out of the kitchen and go to the living room and lie down on the sofa. I flick through what's on the tv and see a Kdrama is on. It's called 'my shy boss'. I start to watch it and it's actually really good. I'm so involved in it that I didn't realise that all the boys were now in the room. "Oh my god! Get off the roof now. I'm going to have a heart attack!" I shout at the Tv and hear some laughing. That's weird. "Y/n, calm down." I hear a voice say while laughing. I look away from the Tv and see all of the boys laughing at me. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry you had to see that. I'm so embarrassing. Anyways when did you get here? Oh wait what time is it? I need to go to the mall." I say all at once. Jungkook grabs my wrist and our eyes meet. "Princess, calm down please. Don't stress, I'll take you to the mall." he says which reassured me. I run up to my room and get my phone and my bag.

I walk back downstairs. The boys are watching some weird Tv show. "Kookie, are you ready to go?" I say getting everyone's attention. He stands up and walks over to me and grabs my waist and pulls me onto him and whispers into my ear "you're so gorgeous princess". I look at the others and they are all confused at what's happening, well I am aswell. "Jungkook, stop being like this with your sister. It's weird." Yoongi said loudly. "So when Tae got a blowjob from her it wasn't weird?" Jk said while giving Yoongi a dirty look. Yoongi opened his mouth to speak but I interrupted "Hurry up, I need to get some new clothes for Uni tomorrow. It's our first day Kookie." I say and pull him out to the car.