~My truth~

I ran to my bathroom and quickly put my necklace on. I knew what was about to happen. I scream from the pain. I should be used to it by now. I open my eyes and I'm back here, in hell. "Brother, what is it this time? Why didn't you kill me while you had the chance to? You knew that you could have killed me because I didn't have my powers." I say to my brother who stands in front of me, he's a lot taller then me.

That's my big brother, Jackson Wang

That's my big brother, Jackson Wang. My biological brother.

"I know I could have Y/n, but I'm waiting for you to fall in love so I can rip you away from them just as mom did with me. It's really lonely down here you know, deciding what the bad people should do. It's really not easy being Hadés, but I have my little sister, a stupid demi god. With your stupid powers. I don't know why mom chose to send me down to be the next Hades after uncle died. Why couldn't she have sent you instead?" He said angrily to me.

I could see his anger building up "Do you not understand how much I miss you Jackson, I've been researching how to trade Mom in to be hades and for you to have your normal demigod life back. I'm so close Jackson, I just can't wait until I get my big brother back. I think of you everyday and I think about how much I hate mom after everything that she did to us." I say angrily as I can feel the weather is changing from calm to being like a storm.

"Y/n calm down, our stepbrothers are waiting for you in your room. Just make sure that you get the answer to getting mom here instead of me. I'm sorry for hating you princess, it's just so lonely down here. Now I'm going to send you back, remember to never take your necklace off just like dad said to you, he visited me the other day and said that he's proud of you and didn't actually die, he can't you idiot. He is a god. Anyways you're going back. It was a pleasure to see you sis." he said with an evil smile on his face. That's the Jackson that I know. He sent me back to my bathroom.

I look up at myself in the mirror and check to see that I look alright. I walk out of the bathroom as if nothing had happened because I don't want to worry the boys.

*Jins pov*

Y/n ran into the bathroom, she didn't lock the door behind her though. A few minutes later we heard her scream. I went to go and check up on her but she was gone and there was a message written on the mirror "I have Y/n, don't worry she's safe and she will explain everything to you when I send her back" I read out to the other boys. "What does it mean Jin?" Jk asked me and everyone was staring at me "I'm not too sure Kookie, let's just wait for her on her bed. Hopefully whatever is happening will stop soon." I tell him. We all go back into her main part of her room and sat on her bed and sofas waiting for her. 10 minutes later I heard a loud bang as if someone was falling. We all ran to the bathroom and saw Y/n staring at us and smiling warmly, she's wearing the necklace now. "Hi guys, sorry I just had to take some of my anger out." she said.

*end of pov*

"Hi guys, sorry I just had to take some of my anger out." I said as I smile at them all. I feel my arm burning. I look down and see Jackson had written me a message *Y/n you need to tell them everything or if you don't I'll simply bring them down here to me.* i read what he had left on my arm. The boys look at my strangely as i stare at my arm. I just rub it trying to get rid of the red marks Jackson had left. They finally disappeared.