~💔~

I get back in my room and hear the sound of the shower running. I know that Chan will be having a shower so that gives me time to get changed into some comfier clothes. I quickly get changed into this.

I stole the hoodie from Chans suitcase because it looked big and cosy

I stole the hoodie from Chans suitcase because it looked big and cosy. I tie my hair into a messy bun and then turn around as I hear a cough. "Hey baby, I see you're looking cute in my hoodie" he says while admiring me. I realise that he's standing infront of me just with a towel around his waist. My eyes travel to his abs. Admiring them.

(Ok but like Chans abs 🤰)

I don't realise him coming closer to me "Baby, you are staring." he says snapping me back to reality. "Oh y-yeh sorry Channie. Everytime I see your abs they are even better. You work out so much baby." I say still admiring his body. He walks even closer and grabs my waist and pulls me up against his body until I can feel his hot breath on my neck sending shivers down my spine. My hands travel along his abs while I'm admiring his eyes. I'm interrupted by feeling his plump lips hitting against mine. I respond to the kiss and it put my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. I push my lower body against his, which was still covered by his towel.

I pull away from the intimate kiss and get down onto my knees infront of him. "Daddy is already hard." I say as I rip his towel away. I start to lick his tip as I already taste his salty precum. "Stop teasing me babygirl" he says and grabs my bun and forces me to take his whole length, hitting the back of my throat. I put my hand around the part I couldn't fit and start pumping it. I slowly go up and down his dick but he takes control, making me gag. A few minutes later I heard "B-baby Im gonna cum." he says. A few seconds later i felt him cum into my throat. I swallow and then stand back up and lie sit down on the bed as he wipes himself up.

I look at him giggling "We are going to have some dinner soon. The boys should be here soon so I'll quickly get ready." Chan says and gets his clothes out of his suitcase and starts to get ready. I hear a knock on the door. "Chan hyung is this your room?" I hear a voice at the door. I open it and see Seungmin standing there shyly. "Hey Seungmin, what can I help you with? Chans just getting ready now." I say to him and he smiles sweetly at me. "I think I left my teddy in Chans bag." he says shyly. "Don't be shy Seungmin, I have plenty of plushies aswell." I say smiling sweetly at him. "Who's in your room again?" I ask him to release some tension. "I'm with erm Rapmon hyung." he says back. "You can call him Namjoon or Joon you know? He will start to lighten up a bit in the morning, he's just not good with jet lag." I say giggling to him.