~Jeon Junseo~

9 months later...

Today I had my baby boy. He is the cutest baby I have ever seen. It's now time for Jungkook to take me back to home with our son. He's asleep so I take my phone out and get some cute pics. I decide to post one on instagram.

Lee_baeee:

Lee_baeee: These two cuties fell asleep 🥺

🤍1.4million
*comments disabled for this post*

I look back at Kookie and our baby. He's called Jeon Junseo, his name means handsome and auspicious. I'm so excited for the others to see him. I finally stop fangirling over Jungkook and Junseo and how cute they are and decide to wake Jk up. "Kookie baby, we need to go home now." I say as I pick Junseo up from his chest.

Jungkook slowly wakes up "O-okay baby." he says in his raspy voice which is so hot. I am so proud of him as a dad already. Bighit told everyone that I was pregnant and I got no hate, everyone was so excited for me and Jungkook and I am still an idol.

I pack my things up and Jungkook leads me out to the car. I sit in the back with Junseo after putting him in his car seat and stare at how perfect he is all the way home. It was a long 2 hours in labour but it's definitely worth it.

Before no time we arrive back at the house. I get out of the car and pick Junseo out of his seat. Jk gets my bags and we head into the house. It's quiet, it's never quiet. What's happening? Me and Jungkook put the bags down at the door and walk to the living room where we see the boys talking. Tae notices we are back and starts shouting "Omg they are back!"

Jin quickly stops him from shouting. Me and Jk walk to one of the sofas and sit next to Jimin and Jin. "He's so cute." Jimin says while playing with Junseo. "You can hold him if you want oppa, me and Kookie have been holding him for hours." I say to Jimin. He takes Junseo and holds him close to him while making cute faces to him and admiring him. All of the boys each take turns to hold Junseo until he gets back to Jk.

I'm so tired because the labour was really hard, but thankfully he is a really quiet baby. I look beside me and see Jungkook and Jimin playing with Junseo looking really cute and opposite them Yoongi is making funny faces at him and showing his cute gummy smile. All of the boys have been so cute with my son so far. I then hear the front door open which is really weird since we are all in.

I then see someone walk into the room... Jackson?! I stare at him blankly "Y/n, I'm back princess!" he says and I jump up from the seat and attack him with a hug. "H-how are you back?" I ask him while hugging him tighter. "Let's just say you won't be seeing mom for a long time." he says to me, which means somehow she swapped places with him. I'm not going to ask how though.

I pull away from the hug and look up at my big brother. I give him a kiss on the cheek and grab his hand and make him sit down next to me on the sofa. I steal Junseo from Jungkook and give him to Jackson to hold. I can't believe that my big brother is here to watch his nephew grow up. I see Junseo slowly falling asleep and take him back from Jackson. I cuddle Junseo close to me and slowly start to fall asleep.