~Boyfriend?~

You walk over to Tae because he looks quite sad. "Tae please can we talk?" you asked him and he just looks up at you and says ok. You pull him upstairs to your room and sit down on your bed. "Please sit down so we can talk. I'm really sorry I didn't tell you." you said and he sat next to you on the bed. "So, all that we did was fake? I thought that we had a connection." he said as he look down sadly "Tae I didn't think that I would see him ever again and the last time I saw him was when I tried to end my life and then he avoided me for weeks." you said to him as you feel tears escaping your eyes. "Y-you tried to take your life? I'm so sorry Y/n I didn't know. Also why are you back with him if he ignored you for weeks? You deserve someone way better then him baby." Tae said as you're crying into his shoulder.

"I-i don't know he j-just makes me feel happy and he was my first love. I don't know if I can break up with him because it would break me even more seeing other girls flirting with him because I think I still have feelings for him. Tae I just really don't know wh~" you were blocked from talking as you feel Taes soft lips crash against yours. The kiss escalates and you can feel his hand going up your top. You didn't stop him as you were enjoying what was happening.

He then stopped and looked at you. "This isn't right, you have a boyfriend princess." he says to you looking down. "I'm so sorry Tae, can we just be happy and can you be your normal weird self again!" you say and pinch his cheeks. "Yahhh Y/n Im still older then you! You have to show me some respect." he says and you giggle at him. "Can you at least sleep with me tonight? I need a cuddle because I'm missing mum" you said staring at him with your puppy dog eyes. "Fine, get changed and I'll be back in 2 minutes." he heads out of the door. You get changed into your pyjamas.

Then a minute later Taehyung came back in his pjs

(he wore this and looked hella cute)

Tae came and sat on the bed next to you. You were staring at how unbuttoned his top was. You could see parts of his abs. You were daydreaming about him when someone knocked on the door. You walk and open the door and see Jiminie.

"Hi Mochi, what can I help you with? Also cute pjs

"Hi Mochi, what can I help you with? Also cute pjs." you said to him as he stared at your body. "Oh thanks Y/n yours are cute aswell, also Jungkookie said that he needs some help with his homework." he says still staring at you. "Okay thanks Mochi, you're so cute. Anyways tell Jk I'll be along in about 10 mins." he then leaves.

*Jimins pov*

Why was Taehyung in Y/n's room and why was she trying to hide him from me. I could see him because of the reflection in the mirrors. Is he sleeping in her room tonight? That's so unfair. I really like Y/n she's so cute and funny, we were basically made for eachother. Anyways I'll tell Jk that she will be going to him soon. I knock on Jks room and hear some weird noises. "Jk?" I walked into his room and see him watching porn with his headphones in but he had the volume too loud. "Jungkook! Y/n is going to be here at any minute and you're doing this?!" you say as Jk is looking back at you.

"Ok Jiminie I was stopping now anyways. Don't worry, she won't catch me. I'm very smooth. Anyways go away." he said to me and I looked at him with disgust. "So what homework have you got to do?" I asked him. "Emmm it's History, w-why Jimin hyung?" he said in response to me. "Liar. You didn't take history this year. What are your true plans to do with her because Taehyung is already lying in her bed!" I asked him and he looked shocked. I then hear some footsteps coming towards the room "She's coming now." I say and leave Jk alone.

*end of pov*

•sorry that this is a very short chapter, it's currently 4am! Anyways hope you enjoyed it!•