~Who is this?~

You woke up to Taehyung screaming your name as he bursts through your door. Then you remember that Yoongi is asleep next to you. "Y/n~ have you seen Yoongi Hyung?" he asks walking towards you. Then he saw Yoongi lying down on the bed and you standing up next to the bed. "What is Yoongi doing in your bed? Don't tell me you slept with him?" Tae shouts at you, which wakes Yoongi up. "Taehyung stop shouting! She let me sleep on her bed because I was really drunk, don't worry!" Yoongi said with his raspy morning voice. Then Yoongi walked downstairs to the other boys with Tae. You quickly got changed into this.

And the boys were all sitting down eating breakfast wearing this

They were getting ready to go to rehearsals

They were getting ready to go to rehearsals. "Hi boys, are you ready to do a lot today? You've got 30 mins before you should leave" you said as they all stared at you with tired eyes. "You know our Y/n~shie slept with Yoongi hyung in her bed last night?" Tae said to your brothers. They look at you angrily "Yahhh why did you do that?" Jk said. You just laughed at them "Yoongi was just really drunk so I helped him." you said to them. You all then ate breakfast and it was 7:50am. "Guys I think you should leave now or you will be late, remember don't be too hard on yourselves if you get a move wrong!" you say looking at them. They all nod and start to head out the door. "Princess, have a good day but don't have too much fun without me!"Tae said placing a kiss on your forehead.

You then receive a text message off an unknown number.

*new message*

???: Hey is this still your number Y/n?

You: Who exactly is this?

???: Oh sorry, it's Hyunjin. Did you miss me baby?

You: Hyunjin baby! Are you back? I've missed you so so so much🥺.

Hyunjin🥺💞: Y/n did you wait for me baby? I still love you so much 💗

You: Of course baby! I've been waiting for you for months 🙃

Hyunjin🥺💞: Well good news I'm going to be in your new school 😊 I convinced my mum and dad to move here so I can be back with my baby 🥰