~18th~

We get into Jungkooks car and head to the mall

We get into Jungkooks car and head to the mall. I sit in the front with Jungkook while Jimin and Tae are being weird in the back. They are speaking in some weird alien language. "hshevdjeisj sndbebdj?" Tae says to Jimin and they both start laughing too much. "Can you guys not! We are nearly there, can you please just be normal for once." I say sharply to my brothers. "nsnsbfb skuehs" jimin says back to Tae. "bahdhe" Tae says and they both go quiet. I turn the radio on and their new song baepsae comes out and we all scream the song while attempting to do the rapping. We finally arrive at the mall and are surrounded by paparazzi as we walk in.

We finally made it inside after getting rid of them. "Okay, where can we get some sexy dresses?" Jk asks me. "I don't know let's just have a look in different shops. Let's go to Topshop first!" I say and guide my brothers to the shop. "Let's go look for some dresses!" Jimin says excitedly and we walk in. "H-hello, if you have any questions don't be shy to ask me for anything. Thank you for coming to our shop and we hope you have a nice visit!" a worker says to us and then guides us to the dresses. They all pick some dresses out and tell me to try a few on. "Okay, I'm only going to try on my favourite 3 dresses." I say and they all nod their heads. I walk into the changing room and change into Jimins choice.

I walk out and show my brothers while they all stare at me in shock

I walk out and show my brothers while they all stare at me in shock. "So, what do you guys think of Jimins choice?" I say bringing them back to reality. "It's nice, but I think you need it to really show off your assets." Jungkook said and the others nod at what he says. "Okay, I'll go try Taes on next." I say and walk back. I get changed into Taes dress he picked for me.