~The party~

I quickly run to my room and start to get ready with 1 hour left before everyone will start arriving. I look through my wardrobe and choose to wear this dress.
this.

and I do my hair and makeup like this

I then realise I have 5 minutes before it should start and I hear my brothers shouting for me

I then realise I have 5 minutes before it should start and I hear my brothers shouting for me. "Hyeri! Come down the guys are here!" Jimins shouts talking about his friends. I quickly head down and they all stare in awe as I walk into the room.

(they were wearing this)

"Guys hello? Is there something wrong?" I ask making them look confused. "Yes baby, what is wrong is that your not mine." Yoongi says seductively making everyone turn to him. "Yoongi she's our little sister be polite." Jimins shiuts at him but is interrupted by a knock on the door meaning the party is starting.

It has now been about an hour since it's started and Jin keeps staring at me and the girls keep teasing me about it. I just laugh and keep dancing with the, my favourite song then comes on- Thotiana. This song turns me into a hoe icl. I start dancing seductively with my friends and the song finally ends and I am too hot so I leave to go and get a drink.

I feel a hand wrap around my waist as I'm making myself a Vodka and Coke. I can tell it's Tae from the strong grip. I quickly down my drink and decide I'm going to have some fun. I grab Tae by his tie and lead him upstairs to his room.

His room is giant

His room is giant. I push him onto his bed and start kissing his neck leaving hickeys as I feel him stroking my back. It was nice until we are interrupted. "Tae have you seen Hyeri? We're about to play spin the bottle!" I hear Kook shouting through the door so Tae quickly shouts he will be one second.

"Let's go play spin the bottle?" I suggest and he smirks and we head downstairs to the guys.

They are all already sitting and have left gaps for us. It is the girls and the guys playing. "Guys hurry up we're starting." Jimin tells us as we sit down smiling. We then start and have been playing for a few minutes when it's finally my turn.

I spin the bottle and it lands on Jin. "You two kissing or what?" Kook says staring at us. We both nod and I head towards him. I grab his jawline and pull him into a kiss. He's a really good kisser icl, he then licks my lip asking for permission to include tongue. I allow him and he deepens the kiss, and it's really nice but I pull away as I can feel Tae staring. "Wow." Jin says in shock as I go and sit back down making the guys laugh at him.

I've had quite a few rounds of just kissing people but the next person it lands on I have to do 7 minutes in heaven with some proof. I spin the bottle hoping it doesn't land on my brothers. It lands on Tae.

"Come on then princess." He says and pulls me to his room again. This time, his eyes are filled with lust. I push him down onto his bed and climb onto his lap. I start kissing him passionately while rubbing his chest feeling his defined abs. I quickly take a picture of me kissing Tae as proof for the others. "You're so hot you know Hyeri." He tells me and I feel his hands working their way up my thighs.

He then pulls away from the initiate kiss and starts leaving love bites along my collarbone for proof. Then the timer goes off meaning the 7 minutes is up so we go back downstairs and sit back down with them.

"Any evidence?" Hobi shyly asks. "Look at her neck." Tae simply replies. We then have a few more rounds and everyone has started to head home. "Guys you're staying here tonight. You're all too drunk." I tell my brothers friends so they nod, apart from Yoongi who is asleep on the sofa.

I pick him up and carry him upstairs to sleep in my bed for the night. I guess I'm in the spare room then. I then feel a hand pull me into bed. "Yoongi I can't sleep here. Your my brothers best friend." I say to him but he wraps his arms around me and goes back to sleep. I guess Im sleeping in my dress then.