~Jimins bday~

We quickly arrive back at the house and the time is now 5 to 12, we have 5 minutes to get everything ready whilst Tae keeps Jimin entertained. We silently sneak in the house with everything.

We quickly put the balloons and everything up and light the candles on the cake as we hear some footsteps coming down the stairs. The clock strikes 12 and we see Jimin entering the room with Tae behind him.

"Happy birthday!!! We love you!" We shout to Jimin and the. we sing happy birthday to him and he blows his candles out. "So, what did you wish for?" Tae asks Jimin as we bring Jimin his presents.

"That's a secret!" Jimins replies smiling. We then give him his presents. "You guys really didn't have to do this for me." He says getting emotional. We all sit down on the sofa as Jimin starts to open his presents.

He opens them all and looks super happy. "You guys spent too much money on me. You really shouldn't have. Thank you guys, I love you." He says tearing up. We all pull him into a group hug and he looks happy.

"Put the sweatshirt on! I want to see how it looks and if it fits!" I quickly tell him and he does so excitedly.

"Look how cool the arms are

"Look how cool the arms are. It has smiley faces on them. It's so comfy, thank you Hyeri." He says as he hugs me. He then thanks the others and outs Kooks necklace on. "Don't worry I'll wear yours to the party later Tae." Jimin says making him smile back at him.

"Okay well we need sleep. We've got school tomorrow and I'm tired." Kook says yawning making us laugh. "Awww is that our little tired bunny?" I tease him. "Shush Hyeri, I need my beauty sleep. I don't look this good from nothing." He says annoyed. I then say goodnight and head to bed.

I jump on my comfy bed and drift off to sleep within 5 minutes

I'm woken up hearing my name. "Hyeri come on princess, it's non uniform day at school you need to get ready." I hear Tae shouting in my room. I forgot that regis week we get to wear our own clothes for charity. I quickly shower before getting changed into some nice clothes.