~surprise~

"I'm working on something to get him back though." all of bts stare at me weirdly. They are confused. "Chan, do you guys want to stay here tonight?" Namjoon asked Chan. Chan looks at the rest of straykids and they were about to die of excitement "We would love to stay over!" he says which makes a big smile form on my face.

We talk for a bit longer and then we realise it's quite late. We all head to bed, each member of straykids went with a member of bts, and Chan came in my room. It was a fun night, we all got changed into more comfortable clothes and went into Jimins room. His room is one of the biggest in the house. We sit and play truth or dare for quite a while until people start to fall asleep. I notice and grab Chan and we head back to my room to go to sleep. We get into bed and cuddle. His figure is so comfy. Within a few minutes we were both fast asleep.

We were woken up by Hyunjin. "Guysssss, quickly get ready and then come downstairs! We have some exciting news." he says excitedly but neither of us budge so he jumps onto us. "Okay okay, we will be 5 minutes!" I shout and he leaves the room looking happy. "Good morning baby, let's get ready before the others get mad at us." Chan says and we giggle about the last part. I get changed into this.

I wanted a comfy but trendy look today

I wanted a comfy but trendy look today. Me and Chan are both ready and walk downstairs to see everyone around the dining table eating and talking. "Woaw Y/n, do you ever look bad?" Lee know says and gets a dirty look from Chan. We take the two empty seats and Chan starts to eat. I'm not really hungry at the moment. Everyone is enjoying their food. I suddenly get a bad headache and excuse myself from the table and take some paracetamol, it's just my period being bad.

I hear them talking about going on holiday. "So, we are going to Hawaii next week for 2 weeks. We've talked to Jyp and Bangpd and they said it's fine but by the time we get back we all need atleast one new song each." Namjoon said. We are going on holiday? I'm so excited. 'You heard their plans, now if you are going to go our cousin Eric will be going too. He's the most powerful protector and I've already talked to uncle and he says Eric is more then excited to see you again' Jackson wrote on my arm. "Next time can you just sum it up in a few less words please Jackson." I say as I look down laughing. "I'm not Jackson, anyways who's Jackson?" I heard Hyunjin say from behind me.

I can't let him know the truth "Sorry, I was talking to my invisible friend." he looks at me weirdly and we both head back to the dining room. Everyone has finished eating. "So, Y/n we have some news for you!" Jin starts to say but Jk cuts him off "We're going to Hawaii next week! All 16 of us!" he says as he shows his bunny smile. I act like I didn't know what was happening "Thank you guys so much, I've always wanted to go to Hawaii! I'm so excited to go." I say and we talk about the trip in a bit more detail. Then we were interrupted by a loud knock on the door that was followed by a thunder strike.

I go and open the door and see my cousin Eric. I jump into his arms and we have a big hug, without realising that everyone was watching from the hallway. "Eric you're so tall now and you have muscles? What happened to my sweet little Eric?" I said as I bring him in for another big hug. "Hey Y/n, you're so grown up now, my sweetie has changed a lot. Now are you going to introduce me to these boys or am I going to have to find out who they are myself?" Eric asks and walks into the house. He's changed so much since I last saw him 7 years ago.