Chapter 20: Ecstatic

–– Kylo's POV

He was watching her as she opened the bag of All Dressed chips, stuffing her hand in and pulling out a handful she put them on the counter. She opened the bag of chocolate covered almonds and popped one in her mouth, following it immediately with a chip.

What an odd combination. She's so cute.

"I'm not sure, haven't really thought about it yet today." She was talking with her mouth full, garbled words leaving her stuffed face. She swallowed, "I've been asking you all these questions, how about you ask me one?"

He stopped for a second, his hand holding the spoon still in the mug of tea.

He never really had to ask her any questions, she was always such an open book. Sharing anything and everything about her life when she felt it was relevant to their conversations. He liked listening to her ramble on about minuscule things in her life. Speaking freely as the memories flooded her mind. Painting pictures with her words for Kylo to imagine. He delighted in learning about her life before him.

"Hmm, yes. That is a good idea Sweetheart. Let me think." He continued steeping the tea, stirring in the sugar and milk. He slid the mug over to where she was sitting and she snatched it up quickly. With the leftover hot water from the kettle he filled up the hot-water bag and walked over to place it on his Sweethearts lower belly. Her shoulders relaxed and she sighed deeply.

"Thank you, that feels so much better already." She sank lower into the island chair, getting comfy with her weird snack and tea. "You know, uhm. I could tell you about my family," she looked at him, "if you want..."

Kylo didn't know much else other than that she was an only child, like him, but she had two loving parents. That was the extent of his knowledge of her family. She never talked about them because she said she didn't want to upset him. He wanted to learn about her parents, he knew it would be important to her.

"Yes pet, that sounds nice. Tell me about your parents. Come, let's sit by the fire." He scooped up her snacks and she grabbed her tea. They walked through the house to the back living room, the fire already lit and blazing. The room was cast with a warm golden hue as the flames engulfed the space. Kylo inhaled deeply, loving the scent of burning wood.

In the back living room, there was a couch in front of the fireplace, as opposed to the two chairs in the front living room. They sat on either end of the couch, Sweetheart leaned back into the pillows to allow the hot-water bottle to lay flat over her aching belly. He grabbed her legs and pulled her the slightest bit closer, massaging her calves and feet softly.

She looked up at him, "I uh- I don't know where to start haha."

"Start however you'd like Doll. How about telling me what the do?" Kylo used his strong hands to rub out the stiff aches in her legs and feet, kneading slowly but forcefully.

"Okay yeah. Ooooh that feels so good." Her head slightly tilted back, her words leaving her mouth in a whispered moan. His cock twitched ever so slightly. He loved how undone she could become just from his touch. He shook the thought away, right now he needed to listen to her.

"Okay um. Well. My dad, Billy, and my mum, Evie, well they're so amazing. My dad is a retired History professor actually! He went to Alderaan and then taught in our hometown. He loves European history like me. He's the reason why I came here... My mum is a florist, she has her own shop and everything! She always says that being surrounded by beauty at work is good for the soul." She took a sip of her tea.

"I agree with your mother." She blushed at his words, but continued.

"I had a good childhood, lots of camping trips and family time. My parents made sure they made enough time for me, even with their busy jobs. My dad pushed me to soak in any knowledge that was given to me, he told me that knowledge is the key to everything. If you don't understand something, there will always be doubt in your life. He's a classic academic, prefers fact and science over anything else." She popped an almond and chip in her mouth, continuing her story with her mouth full.