Chapter 21: Worshipped

You had gotten changed, into warmer clothes more suitable to go out in. Kylo said he'd read your thesis when you guys got back from the shops. Remarkably, Kylo only had one duvet set. Conveniently the one you completely destroyed with your period blood. You chuckled quietly as you tore through the country in Kylo's car. The bum-warmer heating your core, sending soothing waves of hotness towards your still aching abdomen.

You weren't entirely sure if the pain in your lower belly was from your cramps or from Kylo pounding your cervix. You smiled as the world flashed by you. You were looking out the window, your forehead resting on the chilled glass. You felt something brush your thigh and you looked down. Kylo was resting his warm hand over the top of your thigh, his fingers grazing too close to the inside of your legs. You felt a suffocating heat rise from your centre, fuelled by the insane amount of lust you had for this man.

Your pleasure was cut short when a wave of cramps swarmed your uterus. You cringed and before your hands could rub your belly, Kylo's strong hand beat you to it. He let his body heat radiate into your core, soothing your uterus as he slowly swirled circles into it. You exhaled and relaxed.

You closed your eyes and inhaled, holding it for a second before exhaling slowly. You imagined your breath swooping into your lungs, transporting the clean oxygen throughout your body. You imagined it swarming around the pain you were experiencing, holding it there so your breath could trap it. Then you exhaled slowly, letting your breath take the captured pain away, letting it flow out of your body in slow controlled breaths.

You must have dozed off, Kylo nudged your shoulder gently when you arrived at the Home Sense on the other side of the city. "We're here Sweetheart, put your hood up it's snowing a little bit."

You opened your eyes, groggy and still half-asleep. You looked at the clock: 5:31pm. You rubbed your eyes and placed your hood over the top of your head. Kylo got out first, and as always he came around the side and opened your door, offering his hand for you to grab as you climbed out the short sportscar. "Thanks," you extended your legs, stretching them for a second before you stood up.

Kylo closed the door behind you and locked his car, beeping it twice before putting his keys into his pocket. He grabbed your right hand and stuffed it into his jacket pocket to keep it warm. This Home Sense was almost 30 minutes away from his house, but he chose this one because it was the farthest from campus. Less of a chance to be seen by any students of staff he said. You didn't mind the drive at all, especially because you could hold his hand and kiss him in public.

He let his hand fell to your lower back as you two walked into the store, you shoved off your hood and your eyes immediately went to the big sign that read 'BEDDING'. You trotted over and started going through the aisles of duvet and comforter sets. You went up and down a couple aisles before your eyes settled on one set in particular.

Your fingers traced along the packaging, reading what the set included: 1 Duvet Cover, 4 Pillow Shams, 1 Fitted Sheet, 1 Flat Sheet, 2 Decorative Pillow Shams. Considering all of the new pillows Kylo got for the bed, you thought this one would be good. You picked up the heavy packaging and turned it over so you could see the design better.

It was cream-coloured, with intricate blue-grey florals. They almost looked like cherry-blossoms, but weren't pink. The pattern wasn't too feminine, it was quite neutral. You were drawn to the lines of the stems and leaves, connecting and starting new flowers simultaneously. There was a hole cut in the packaging so customers could feel the duvet cover. You shoved your hand into it and the cover was so so soft. It felt like a cloud. You turned to Kylo, he was behind you, holding your waist.

"This one?" His eyes were darting across the packaging, analyzing it.

You looked up at him, smiling and nodding.