-3-

It was so weird. I had to leave. He didn't hurt me but I didn't see myself ready to receive such.
I got back to my flat and had a shower. My room mate wasn't around. Clara was always a party girl. Well....

Bayo called. I was reluctant. I didn't want to answer the call. Before I could lay my hand on the phone,it had ended. 
I sighed. I decided to check in on WhatsApp. He had sent a lot of messages.

"Hey Mandy"

"I am so sorry."

"I don't know what got into me. I really like you. But I shouldn't have behaved the way I did. Please reply."

I marked the chats unread. I didn't know what to do. Maybe some space....

He called again but I purposely did not answer.
Then I heard my phone beep. It was a message from Bayo.

"I am downstairs."

Oh no, I thought and quickly wore my slippers and went to my balcony.

Bayo stood beside his car staring up at me. I had to go down. I got down the stairs and he walked up to me.

"I am so sorry, Mandy." He said and I frowned.

"Mandy." He held my hand. "I really like and respect you. I am sorry for doing what I did. I will walk away and pretend like nothing happened between us."

"Wait." I said. "Don't go. I am just upset. I...I like you too. It just felt sudden."

"I'll give you privacy and the respect you deserve." He said. He started walking towards the drivers side.

"Bayo." I called and he stopped.

"Can you just listen to me?" I asked.
"Get in."

We both went into the car and I held his hand.

"Bayo, I am sorry. I respect your decisions. It was just too sudden. I couldn't even think." I said.

"I love you Mandy." He said.

I gasped. "Bayo."

"Yes Mandy. I want you to be my girlfriend."

"But..."

"I wanted to ask you out but I spoiled it with what I did."

"Bayo....I.."

He bowed his head and his mood changed.

"I understand." He said.

"I will, Bayo." I said.

"You will?" There was excitement in his voice. 

I nodded and he grabbed my hands and began to kiss them. Then he kissed me on the cheek. I smiled..

He came closer and I felt his lips on mine. My lips trembled and I let his tongue slide through.

That was how our relationship began 💖

Hey guys. I hope you're enjoying the book.
Please vote and lay in your comments.
😁🙏🏾💖