-15-

Hey guys, it's me again...
So sorry for not updating lately.
Internet issues...

~~~~****~~~~

Nothing could be more painful than how Bayo had assaulted me. He was not remorseful. Even when he was back to his supposed senses, he never apologized.

I couldn't work. Bayo didn't let me either. It was hard being locked in the house. I had to be free. Maybe divorce was the best option.

"Bayo I want a divorce." I blurted.

"A divorce?" He asked.

"Yes, a divorce Bayo. Since you don't want me anymore." I said and forced myself to be bold. Awaiting what ever outburst he had to give to me.

"You're not going anywhere." He said. "Laye e. I'll make you suffer for putting me in this state."

"What state Bayo? What fucking state are you talking about?" I asked back.

"You've molested me, times without number. Blaming me for things I never did Bayo. I have been the best I could be, but I have never been appreciated. And you say I put you in your state?" I said.

"You talked back at me, Amanda?" He asked standing up.

"Yes I did Bayo." I said and frowned. "I want a divorce."

The next thing my cry filled the air. Bayo had slammed me hard across the wooden door. I passed out.

~~~~****~~~~

"I am bringing in my wife." Bayo announced. His parents had come over to see him.

"Your wife? That bad luck?" Bayo's mother asked eyeing me.

"Not her jare. Tola na." He said.

"Ah, ese oh." His mother said.

"Ehen. She's even pregnant." Bayo added.

"Ah, Omó mi, you are a man." His father said and patted his shoulder.

I just ran into my room. Bayo had slept with someone else. Bayo betrayed me. I cried out.
This was too much for me to bear. Just too much.

I had to leave this house....one way or the other....and as fast as I could.

~~~~****~~~~

Ghen ghen ghen
Hmm

What next now?

Don't forget to hit that star and comment.

Thanks guys as you await the next chapter