-5-

Hey guys. I hope you didn't miss me much. I dedicate this chapter to my lovee  JULee9902 You always supported me and I am grateful.
We argue quite a lot though.
Not matter the argument I still love you 🤗💖

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"All your friends don't like the fact that I am an Igbo girl. Why is that? Yeah this is Lagos but Bayo....this is too much.

"Amanda." He called my full name after a long time. "I'd never bring you here to embarrass you."

"Am sorry Bayo. But I want to go home." I remained adamant and walked away. He grabbed my hand and pulled me back.

"Mandy." He said and I stared. The cloth he wore hugged his body tightly. He look so handsome. I felt my insides burning up with his stare.

"Bayo..." I said and froze. He was staring so hard at me. I couldn't see his eyes but I felt them. He pulled me closer and his lips touched mine.
I wasn't expecting this kiss.

I wasn't sure to reply. But I suddenly felt like I was home. My hands were around him and his hands on my waist.

I was breathing heavily and I broke off.

"Home....Bayo." I said and he swooped me into his arms.

He put me in the car and his hand held mine. He took me to his house.
Immediately we stepped in, he clamped his lips on mine. I savored every moment. I wrapped my legs around him and he took me up the stairs and into his room.

"Bayo,"I called breathless as he laid me on the bed."We can't have sex now."

"I know. I just wanna kiss you and hold you close to me. I am sorry for making you feel the way you did."

"I love you Bayo. You might be Yoruba but I love you. I don't care."

"I love you too. Amanda Agoziem. I love you." He said and I blushed.

He cuddled me and I smiled. We slept that way.  I didn't want to ever let him go. Not now. Not ever.

Sorry for the short chapter guys.

Please I haven't seen comments lately.

But I hope you all are good.

Please vote and comment.

Share too.

~Ella.