-18-

This is in Bayo's Point of View......

I was happy that Amanda had left. I felt a knot in my stomach but I brushed it off. At least Tola was pregnant with my child.

I was okay. Even though I was still in love with Amanda. I had to go with what my parents wanted. I was blinded by their wants. I was blinded by their hatred towards my wife.

I began to wonder what Amanda was going through. I didn't know if it was the right thing to do by chasing her out of the house.

          ~~~~~~~~~******~~~~~~~~~

I came back from work on this day feeling tired.

"Tola. Tola." I called. But she wasn't responding. I went up the stairs but made sure I made no sound.

The bedroom door was opened a little and I placed my ear on the door.

"You did well jare. You raped that woman snatcher. But óga oh....I didn't expect all of you to rape her naw."

The call was on loud speaker so Bayo could hear the speaker's replies.

"Ah, she fine ehn. Na the reason why all of us enter am. She fine...as in, as I even enter sef ehn...e be like say make I dey do am forever....walai."

I covered my mouth in disbelief.

It was all planned, I thought. Tola planned all this.....

I listened to all they had to say and heard Tola laughing wickedly.

"Wó, finish the job. Where ever you see her, do it again and make sure you rape her to death." She said and smiled.

I turned away from the room and went back to the parlour.

"I have wronged you, Amanda. I am so sorry."

This is so sad 😞
I hope Bayo does something about it...

Please please vote and comment.

Your girly needs your love through those🥺🥺🥺
Thanks 💙💙❤❤💙❤💙🙅🏽