-20-

Yayyy we've gotten to our 20th chapter...

💃🏽💃🏽🕺🕺💃🏽💃🏽

Thanks to you readers for following so far...

I really didn't expect much though

But thanks a lot

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Bayo's POV

Tola was mute all through our journey back to the house. Amanda looked so pretty in her cooperate dress. I really missed her but I know I was very bad to her.

I didn't even have the courage to talk to her.

"You slapped me, Bayo." Tola said, her voice bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Yes I did. You were too rude. That food was tasty." I said defending them.

"Oho, you're defending her right?" Tola asked staring at me wickedly.

"Tola, I've known that restaurant for almost half of my life. There's no fault there. They're the best I've known. Nothing you say can change my view about them." I said.

Tola scuffed and turned away.

"You know I hate you. You never go with whatever I say." She said and I chuckled.

"You hate me, right? Fine." I said stopping the car.

"Get out." I said trying to feign anger.

"Bayo, I..." She started.

"No, no, no. Out of my car. You can trek home or perhaps take a taxi. You work for my attention, Tola. You have to earn it." I said and Tola got down from the car.

"Suit yourself." She snarled and I drove off. I started at the rear mirror and shook my head.

I need to get some revelations done as quickly as I can.....

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Yasss, Tola totally deserved it...

Yayyy at least we can hear word small jare...

Please vote and comment dears...

Love you ❤