-29-

Joe's POV

"Doctor, how's she?" I asked as he came out.

"Let's see in my office, Sir." He said and I followed.

He offered me to sit down and I did.

"She's in a bad condition. She was beaten, electrocuted, injected with a very dangerous sexual drug. She wouldn't have survived if you didn't get there in time." He said.

"What?" I asked.

"Yes. She was electrocuted through her nipples and her vagina. Sending a lot of electric charges through her body. The man also raped her. But I don't think for long. I think that was when you guys entered."

"Oh God." I said and covered my face.

"She's in a coma." He said.

"A coma?"

"Yes. She has a 50-50 chance. Besides the drug is still in her system. If she wakes up, she'll have this severe urge for sex. It will take a while for the drug to leave her system."

"Thank....you, Doc." I couldn't listen to this anymore.
My chest was indeed heavy to hear all this.

"She's in the ICU." He said as I left.

I went to the ICU (Intensive Care Unit) and saw Amanda on the bed, trying to be resuscitated. An oxygen mask was placed on her nose, and she was connected to the drip.

I couldn't even go in. I couldn't save her early enough. I just couldn't. Tears stung at my eyes as I ran out of the hospital to the police station.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Truth be told, forgetting that this is fiction, people are wicked.

Not everyone are saints.

Not everyone is holy.
People are even more wicked than this.

Its just grace....

Grace....

Vote and comment ❤