ii

──────✧❅✦❅✧──────

As soon as Roisin and Kayleigh were introduced as the lucky exchange students of the year from Australia, all the Korean students stayed away from them, as if they were scared to speak to them. The pair though tried to be as friendly as they could. They greeted everyone as much as possible, yet none seemed to warm up to them.

They managed to become friends with Yoon He-Jin, a sophomore at Hangkuk National University taking up Food Nutrition. She seemed bubbly and really friendly, and she was the only one who could muster up the courage to speak with the pair.

"I'm quite sure you've been given a tour by our principal, am I right?" He-Jin asked, smiling.

"Yes. We did! Thank you! I'm Kayleigh by the way, and this is my friend, Roisin," Kayleigh said. "You can speak English?"

"Nice to meet you both! Yes, I can. Not a lot of people speak English here in Korea, so I'll serve as your translator and friend!"

"That would be great. Thank you so much!"

After Kayleigh and Roisin introduced themselves to the new girl, a commotion suddenly took place, and the girls of the campus were either running up towards the source of the commotion or were paving a way for them. All of them, though, were screaming, as if some Korean idol group came to visit the university.

"Oh, they're here."

To be quite frank, Kayleigh was curious. Not only were there girls running around like they saw a celebrity, but He-Jin also knew them.

"Who is here?"

Five ridiculously gorgeous men walked the main street of Hangkuk National University, and each had their own distinctive fashion style. All of them though was at least six feet tall. The one who stood at the centre of the group was donned in an all-black ensemble — dark hair, leather jackets, black denim pants, black vans and ear piercings. He looked like he was the leader of the group, as his mere presence asserted dominance. In contrast to his superiority and clothing style, he had an angelic face, almost as if he was out of a webtoon, and was almost surreal.

On the other hand, the man on his right wore a stark contrast to his all-black ensemble — white pants, white shoes, and a light brown long sleeve underneath his white coat. He seemed more approachable than the leader, though. He was more generous in giving smiles and made sure everyone had their fair share of winks from him, but he also looked like he knew everything, almost too arrogantly smart, because Kayleigh heard him bragging to another member about some top-notch algebra that only he could solve.

To the leader's left was a Chinese man who, as aforementioned, was arguing with the smart man. This man, though, had ready crossed paths with Kayleigh and Roisin yesterday. This guy argued back that his friend did not do the easier method and that the reason as to why none of his classmates couldn't understand it was because he used the more complicated method. This man dressed like a rapper — beanies, baggy pants, baggy shirt in mostly red and black hues. He was different from the others, as his hair was longer, and some strands were even braided.

Behind the three was the tallest member, and this man had dimples deeper than the ocean. He seemed to be the socialite of the group, and the one who dealt with the public, considering that his smile and his wave never faltered as they walked. Contrary to his friends' unprofessional way of dressing, he wore a white polo and black pants, paired with some dress shoes. He was the tallest of the group, and the one with the lightest hair.

Unlike the leader, the man next to the tallest member was conceitedly handsome and had two girls wrapped around his torso. He dressed like many of the Korean idols popular in the country, with a pink minimalist t-shirt and light brown shorts, paired with long socks and vans, topped with a bucket hat. He was indeed handsome, and deep down, Kayleigh did nothing but blame herself for how everything turned out.