xxxv

──────✧❅✦❅✧──────

woahhh!! 809 reads?!? almost 80+ reads since yesterday. im soo happy!

because of the pleasant surprise, here's an early update!

──────✧❅✦❅✧──────

Hans Oliver Choi gets stripped off his position as the Head of Student Council and as the Captain of the Football Team.

The school newspaper headlines erupted the campus into chaos; some cheered in glee, as this was a chance for the real J-Alpha to reclaim their thrones, while some feared that this was the beginning of something even worse.

Hans and his fake gang friends (if they were even called a gang as everyone knew that they were not friends behind the curtains) parted ways — Jeong-Gwon went back to his cheap Ghostriders while Hans went solo. Hans was unbothered by the sudden, or rather, expected breakup and shrugged it off, silently delighted to be finally away from Jeong-Gwon, as he had expected it; one way or another, he knew that the J-Alpha was going to dig up on his past, which was, perhaps, the only way to take him down. He just bought them time.

When Lucas and the real J-Alpha heard of this, the six immediately decided to turn up the next day, together, as they waved at their fans who surrounded them.

"We missed you!"

"I'm glad you're back!"

"Thank you! Finally!"

The crowd raved as the J-Alpha made their way to their rightful dugout. One girl caught Lucas' attention in particular, eavesdropping on their conversation.

"Apparently, Hans had a lower-than-desirable reputation back in America," one girl gossiped to her friend, speaking in Korean. "The Board of Directors found out and well, he lost his credibility. Serves him right for acting like a King, when it should be the J-Alpha. Thank goodness they are back."

Lucas and the men continued to walk to their dugout, heart thumping in excitement as he opened the hard wooden door, revealing an untouched loft.

"Good to be back. Feels nice," Lucas sighed, inhaling the scent of his second home.

"Seems like nothing has changed. I doubt those lads even stayed a minute here. Jeong-Gwon must've been gutted to not step foot here," Noah smirked, running his fingers over the pool table.

Joseph walked over to the mini-music corner, picking up his violin. "No one touched my instruments either."

"That's good, though, isn't it?" Levi asked as he went upstairs.

"Yeah."

Lucas sat down on the leather couch with a loud plop, sinking down into the foam. "So, welcome back, boys! I missed you all, to be honest," he smiled, urging the six boys to gather around.

"Me too. Jacob was boring to hang out with," Justin said, sarcastically.

Jacob raised his eyebrows. "Oh? Really? Didn't you tell me how much you love me for standing up for you?"

"Tch."

"Alright, Justin and Jacob. Cut it. Let's get down to business. Do we have anything on the agenda?" Lucas asked.

"Nothing much. We have the end of semester exam if that cuts it," Levi shrugged.

A knock on the door halted the six men's conversation, simultaneously looking at the door. "Who could it be? Mi-Rae is the only one who'd dare knock on our door. And considering that she'd left..." Noah wondered.