iv

──────✧❅✦❅✧──────

"You're new. New kids don't come into our territory without introducing themself," Levi simply remarked.

"Levi, you of all people should know who I am," Kayleigh spat back, rolling her eyes. "Besides, wasn't my fall at the cafeteria enough?"

All five boys looked at Levi and Levi just sighed. "No, unfortunately, I don't know you."

"Good. Leave me in peace. I want to focus on my studies."

Roisin and He-Jin both nodded in unison and left for their classes. That was until Lucas spoke.

"Feisty," he smirked. "I like that. Just in case you didn't know, Levi's dad owns this school. He could strip you off of your exchange programme if he wanted to."

Kayleigh took a deep breath, turned around, raised her brows, folded her arms and fumed, "And?"

"Apologise."

"Excuse me. What?"

"Apologise. You spilt Japchae on me."

"No. It was your fault I tripped anyway."

Lucas just smirked again, turned his back and walked out off the scene, his five men following him right after. Only one of them looked concerned; the man behind the glass door.

"Good. That should piss him off." Now, it was Kayleigh's turn to smirk.

He-Jin looked concerned though. "Kayleigh, no one ever spoke to the J-Alpha like that before..."

"He-Jin, I know. It should make them stay away from me."

"But–but..." He-Jin stammered.

"It's okay, He-Jin. Let's just get to class," Kayleigh smiled and proceeded to her class.

"Levi, who is she?" Jacob grimaced. "You two seem to have quite a past."

"Yeah, bro. She seemed quite bitter to you mostly," Justin agreed, patting the man's back.

"Guys, she was just a girl... a summer fling. She is a nobody now," Levi replied, irritated.

"When has anybody been a somebody to you, Levi? All the girls you dated were summer flings," Noah laughed.

The J-Alpha's dugout was a few minutes away from the basketball court. It was isolated from all the other clubs' rooms and had its own floor, but was still relatively accessible by many. Unlike other clubs, it was obvious by the looks of it that it was heavily funded by the school, judging by its spacious facilities. The dugout was a loft type room, with their Alpha wolf banner hanging on one end. It was the first thing people see upon entering. The lower floor had a mini basketball court, where the boys could play, a large fridge, a small area for Joseph to put his instruments, a wine bar, table tennis, billiards and a small library. Upstairs there was a small walk-in closet for them to change into their basketball attire, a toilet, a white linen couch, a small table, decorated with indoor plants. It was large, too large, as the school owed the team their reputation, making them obliged to provide a very, very luxurious suite for the six. Not only that, but Levi's dad was also the CEO of the university, and spending money on his son's group of friends was nothing to him.

"Really, though? You guys looked like you had a... thing before," Lucas said, returning back to their initial conversation.

All six sat down on the couch.

"No, man. Seriously. Even if we did, that was a long time ago. She's a nobody now," Levi explained. "Anyway, Lucas, why are you so desperate for her attention?"