afterword

──────✧❅✦❅✧──────

a f t e r w o r d

and there you have it, folks!

you've come to the end of my very first book.

this book has become something very sentimental to me. from the characterisation of each member of the J-Alpha, to Kayleigh's inner turmoils and thoughts, to the backstory of each member... each and every aspect of this story was meticulously made to satisfy you.

this will forever remain one of my memorable books to date. not because of the storyline. not because the main characters are literally my crushes. but because this was made during the pandemic, a story that stemmed from my wild imagination, created out of boredom and times of animosity. 

i enjoyed writing this story as much as you have enjoyed reading it. i hope each and every one of you have cried, laughed and blushed at Kayleigh's and Lucas' love story.

thank you to hannahstar246 and kelladaisy113 for supporting this book and for hyping me up whenever i needed. you are what kept me going.

this story is a standalone book and will NOT have a sequel. i've ended the story beautifully and i do not see a possible plot for a possible sequel.

until next time loves! i love you all! i hope you watch out for my future works xx

──────✧❅✦❅✧──────