Chapter 27 - KAT

*****WARNING: SEX SCENE AHEAD – skip to chapter 28 to completely miss the sex scene and not miss anything about the storyline.*****

He put me down on the floor, standing me up straight. I unbuttoned his shirt and he unzipped my dress, then undid my bra with one hand, holding my waist with the other, all the while still kissing me. He moved down to my neck, lightly biting it, then sucking it, then kissing it, all over my neck and collarbones.

He picked me up and put me down on the bed, attacking my breasts with his mouth, sucking on my nipples, which became rock hard in his mouth. He nibbled and sucked all over my breasts too, as he pulled my red thong down. Once he had tossed it aside, he rubbed my clit, softly and lightly, causing me to softly moan. He slipped his two fingers inside me and with his thumb continued rubbing my clit. Damn this feels so good.

"You're so wet baby," he whispered into my ear, proceeding to suck and nibble it, "you sure you wanna fuck?" he asked, still fingering me.

"Please," I begged. He stood up and pulled down his trousers and boxers, revealing his thick, erect cock. Holding it in his hand and pumping, he walked over to me as I lay sprawled on the bed. He kissed my thighs on either side, sucking and nibbling too, then he went to my vagina. He sucked my wet flaps and massaged me with his tongue, causing me to moan with pleasure when he slipped his tongue inside me. He meticulously tongued my vagina, in and out, mimicking the movements of a dick, within minutes I was exploding with an orgasm.

He lifted his head up to see me, and taking my face with one of his hands, he used his other hand to insert his full manhood into my womanhood, thrusting aggressively, but it felt oh so good.

"Fuuuuuckkkkk," I groaned, and he smirked, nibbling and sucking on my ear. I swear, he found my weakspot – my ear – as everytime he would suck on it I moaned with pleasure. He kept thrusting in and out of me, holding my legs open, staring into my eyes the entire time. He placed one hand around my throat, choking me, fuck it felt so good to be dominated "I'm so close," I groaned to him, as he continued thrusting into me.

"Hold on," he commanded, and I tried my hardest to hold my orgasm off at he continued to thrust.

"Cum now!" he demanded, and I exploded in pleasure around him, as he filled me with his cum.

He flipped me over, onto my front, now we were doing it doggy style. My back arched in pleasure as he inserted his girthy cock into my tight vagina, and began pumping. He slapped my ass, and I moaned. One hand grabbed my hair, pulling at it, whilst the other held onto my hip, pulling me in with each thrust, causing my ass to clap against his abdomen. I could feel his cock deep inside of me, like it was messing around and touching my stomach, but it felt so good everytime he thrust in, perfectly hitting my G-spot. We both came again pretty soon after that, and I decided it was my turn to take control. I pushed him down to lie on his back, and he looked up at me, his eyes hungry with passion. I began to ride him, unbuttoning the rest of his shirt, and I tried to take it off, but his hands stopped me. He tried to roll over and take control of me again, but I bounced much more sensually on his dick, and he couldn't do anything except take in the pleasure. I finally managed to get his shirt off, and there I saw it, inked just underneath his pec was the name 'Natale' surrounded by a heart. I pulled his dick out of me, and rolled over onto the other side of the bed, getting up and starting to gather my clothes. I felt him behind me, and I span around, about to give him a piece of my mind, but he spoke first, "babe, she means nothing to me, she begged me for months to get this tattoo till I finally gave in to stop her nagging, I already have an appointment to try and remove it or get something else tattooed over it."

"We were fucking on your bed, the same place you probably fucked her, whilst her name is still tattooed on you."

"I never brought her upstairs, she never even stayed the night once. We mainly fucked in her apartment, or a hotel room." That settled me slightly, but still, I didn't like that fact if I wanted to ride him, I had to see her tattoo on his chest.

"Come on baby, let's finish what we started," he moved towards me, whispering in my ear. I tried to stay composed and angry, but when he sucked on my ear I just melted. I grabbed he shoulders, and pushed him towards the bed. He flipped us over, so he was on top, and grabbed my leg so it was up over his shoulder, then he grabbed my other leg, so he was hugging my legs, then he thrust himself into me.

"FUCK!" I screamed as he went deeper than ever before into my vagina. It felt so damn good.

Another three rounds later, we both lay down, completely naked, on the bed, exhausted. He turned his head to look at me, and I turned my head to look at him.

"Goodnight princess," he said, kissing me on the forehead, then twisting me around so that he could spoon me, and we fell asleep.

===========================================================================

Thank you for reading so far!

What did you think of this chapter? I think its cute!

Hope you are all staying safe in lockdown! <3