4. Dance Competition

Turvi's pov

Turvi why aren't you ready yet?" Stuti asked me.

"I'm practicing for the last time. Once done I will finish my make up." I told her

I have worn my dress and jewellery just need to make up for it.

"No first get ready," she says

"Ok mummy," I mocked her and she rolled her eyes.

I finished my make up and saw myself in the mirror. I'm not looking bad I see. Lol whom I'm kidding I'm looking gorgeous...

I'm wearing a red blouse with gold thread work over it. And a net lehenga of cream colour with a red thread work cloth underneath it and a cream colour net dupatta with sparkling border on it.

And about my jewellery I'm wearing Rajasthani maang tikka, and pearl work jhumka and necklace set with the same pear work kamidahani on my waist. My wrists are adorned with red and golden colour bangles as a small black bindi is stuck between my eyebrows.....

 My wrists are adorned with red and golden colour bangles as a small black bindi is stuck between my eyebrows

"Stop praising yourself and practice till you have time," my oh so dear sister said.

"Yeah I know, by the way, did he come?" I asked about Aashank who just evaporated from our life's for a few days.

"Well sweety he hasn't come neither I think he will come," Stuti said and my face fell.

"Don't worry babe I'm here for you. And when Stuti is here, why do you need someone else near?" she asked and I laughed nodding my head.

I finally practiced my dance once again. It's a combination of 3 dance forms.

1. lavni
2. Bharatanatyam
3.katthak

I'm trained in Bharatanatyam but the other two are quite new but I adapt them well.

" The competition is about to start to come backstage." a girl from the crew informed me and I nodded my head.

"Let's go then," I told Stuti.

We came backstage and heard someone giving a speech.

"Who is giving a speech?" I asked about hearing the voice because it's unfamiliar and very much deep and husky.

The one that gives you shivers? Quite intimidating. No one in our college. Has this kind of voice.

"It's The owner of A&A academy," Arti replied.

"Oh," I said and concentrated on my performance.