25. Leaving House

Hey readers as most of you know TheAphoticSaint

Who is a dark romance writer and her account was deleted by wattpad.

She has wrote three books all dark romance.

Her account was deleted at 1.7k followers but now all gone so please follow her and read her books to help her reaching what she had and lot more.

Turvi's pov

Everything is finished now I'm laying on my bed dead tired with all the events.

I just need a good sleep and energy so I can talk about my shifting with my Mumma.

Papa know about it and has no objections but Mumma I am sure she will create drama over it.

I sighed and closed my eyes and got lost in peaceful slumber.

Morning sunrays disturbed my peaceful sleep as I got up rubbing my eyes and yawning.

I streached my body and get down from my bed and headed towards my washroom.

I took long shower taking my sweet time and came out in a fluffy white towel wrapped around my head and another on my body.

Let's hunt my cupboard down and see what I can wear.

I have to wear something that cover me up so I can make Mumma happy a little bit before I drop the bomb.

I found a perfect dress that consider A green sleevesless floral work crop top with plain pink long skirt and wore it

I left my hair open to dry them up.

I go downstairs and saw my dear stuti has already made breakfast.

Such a sweetheart she is.

"good morning everyone." I said loud enough to get everyone's attention

"good morning," they all replied

I helped stuti to bring the breakfast from kitchen while she give me a knowing look. She knows that I'm going to drop the bomb today.

We all sat to have our breakfast and Mumma is stuffing my and Stuti's plate with extra food.