53. Torture Begins 2 🔞

Author's pov

Turvi is unconscious without knowing what's going to happen with her

Aaryav has a sadistic smirk on his face as he picks a candle that is there for decoration.

"Let's mark you butterfly." He said and tilted the candle so the wax would melt and fall on her body.

He held it on her right breast and the drops fell on her.

She didn't move or react as she was unconscious.

He trailed it to her left breast then cleavage her stomach and lastly on her womanhood.

Her upper body is covered with wax. He harshly scratched it all and her white skin turned red.

He is fascinated with the colour red.

He again repeated the process until her skin became bright red. At this time Turvi started to whimper as she could feel the pain a little bit.

"How can you sleep so long?" he thought and took a glass of water and throw on her face but still she didn't wake up so he again throw another glass of water and this time she open her eyes

Her whole body is burning because of the wax torture he did on her.

" What did you do to me? My whole body is burning." Turvi cried out but due to the handkerchief tied on her mouth it came out muffled but nevertheless he understood what she was trying to say.

"Nothing much just played with wax a little. Now as you're awake we will start the second part of your punishment." Aaryav said and Turvi looked she will die now only

"What more does he want to do?" she thought

Without any warning he turned her body around and she screamed as her front body came in contact with the bed sheet. Her front is sensitive now.

"shh! Don't make much noise. I haven't fucked you yet." Aaryav said as he hold the tattoo machine but then dropped it

He got up and lit a cigarette and took a long puff.

He smirked and  carved "TAKEN BY AARYAV RAICHAND" on her back bone with that cigarette

Whenever she screamed high in pain he pressed it harder.

Turvi didn't thrash much because she was already in pain. Thrashing will give more pain than anything else. She kept crying and cursing her fate.

She doesn't know what she did to get this punishment.

But then she remembered because of her a girl was burned alive. It's nothing in front of that.

"Perfect now I have marked you permanently. Don't worry I will again mark you when it starts to fade away. now be a good girl and lay here silently." He said and got up

Turvi sighed thinking that maybe her suffering has ended but how wrong she is.

A shrieking noise left her mouth as Aaryav hit her back with a whip

He started to whip her body continuously.

Turvi kept crying and screaming but nothing worked on him.

Everything fell in deaf ears.

Her whole back became a bloody mess.

After like 40 hits he finally stopped his torture.

He untied her legs and hands then her mouth and pulled her from the bed and found her unconscious again.

He shook his head and took her inside the washroom and made her stand under the shower so the blood would wash off from her body.

But this time water also didn't work on her. She didn't get her consciousness back.

Aaryav admired his art work on her body and traced the burn marks.

He took her back in the room and made her wear his shirt and called the lady doctor.

"Why do you make me angry butterfly? See what I did to your smooth body. It's not that I'm regretting it but still you should not piss me off." Aaryav said as he traced her face lovingly

"Master may I come in?" the lady doctor said

"Yes come." He said

"Check your mistress and tell me how long it will take her to be fine?" Aaryav added and the lady doctor nodded her head

"Can you leave master? Please?" the doctor said and Aaryav nodded and left from there

The doctor gasped looking at Turvi when she removed her shirt. Her whole apperience is screaming the torture she has bared.

Her eyes teared looking at Turvi's unconscious self but she could not do anything.

She is an old woman who has a daughter younger than Turvi.

She only can imagine what inhumanity he has shown on her petite body.

Holding her tears back she dressed her wounds.

She bandaged her back where he had carved his name with a cigarette.

She injected her with some medicine so she would sleep for some time.

After composing herself she took a deep breath and went outside.

"How is she?" he asked her

"Master, mistress needs rest as I told you before. She has survived an accident and her body is weak and today you…. Whatever happened to her is too much. At this rate she will die." the lady doctor said

"Do anything you want to but make sure she stays alive she can't die. Not yet." Aaryav said with a smirk and the doctor nodded

"Master please spare her for a few days. Don't do anything with her and give her time to heal. Once she is fine you can resume whatever you want to do with her." The doctor said with heavy heart

She can't believe she is saying this for someone but what can she do? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. So it's better to be safe.

" Hmm she will need rest after whatever I did with her but she totally deserves that. Anyways I have some work to settle so I will be out for some days to make sure she becomes fine till I come back." Aaryav said and the doctor sighed in relief and nodded her head

Aaryav didn't check on her but just tightened the security around the mansion and ordered the maids to be present for her and the guards to be in their limits. No man has the permission to look at his possession.

After securing everything he left for his work.

He feels nothing for her. No love no affection but has a great attraction for her.

Or I say obsession for her. He just wants to break her according to his liking. He wants to tame her from a wild cat to a scared kitten.

Who will be scared of him and obey him like a slave.

Her pain and her tears don't matter to him.

She is something he hates from his core but yet he is attracted to her. He wants her to change for him. In something he loves.

It's not that Turvi is the only girl that falls under his hate list but none of them was as attractive as her.

She is the first girl who has dared to challenge even knowing well who he is and that fascinated him more.

He doesn't want her dead as well, not yet. She has to be there to fulfil his sick desires after that she can die but only in his hands.

He thinks what he feels for her is temporary after he is done with her it will go away but he doesn't know that with each passing day his Feelings are forming in something that holds the power to destroy him.