75. End Or A New Beginning?

Author's pov 

It says that time heals every wound, every scar but is it really healed or with time we just learn to live with it? 

Something like that happened with Turvi and Aaryav as well. 

They both left everything behind and started the journey of their life together from a new point but does it mean they forgot about the past? The answer is no. They didn't forget anything about their past but have learned how to pretend they don't remember anything. 

1 year and 3 months has passed since they decided to start everything from the start. 

They both have given their 100 percent in their relationship and it has worked out really well. 

Turvi is the best obedient wife that Aaryav wanted and Aaryav also has become a dream man for her… 

Aaryav still punishes her if she breaks any rules but those punishments aren't severe. 

Rather it's pleasurable for both of them. 

Aaryav has learnt the meaning of real love with Turvi. He now understands what his father felt when he loved his mother. And whatever he did with her in the name of love was highly absurd and wrong. 

The need to be with her is so much stronger than before. It's like if he let her go out of his sight she would disappear. 

He has developed a fear in his heart that Turvi may leave him all alone after knowing what he has done. 

But he has made sure that she couldn't know anything about it. 

He has removed all the proof of his wrong deeds. 

He can't let her go not at any cost. He loves her madly and if she left him he would not be able to live. 

Turvi has made him see the beauty of love. She has shown him how their life can turn in heaven if they want to. 

But with everything the void of their child is still there. 

Turvi always tells him how much good it would have if they had their twins. 

What they would be doing or what the kids would be like. Her face had a longing look with a sad smile whenever she narrated those things making Aaryav's heart clench in pain. 

He also thinks that not having their own babies is definitely a big loss for them. And they can't have another baby as well and that is the biggest pain. 

Currently Aaryav is staring at Turvi who is sleeping soundly in his arms naked under the sheets. 

He has exhausted her enough like every other night. They have came back to India but not in his mansion 

Aaryav has made a wooden mansion for her in the middle of forest far away from civilization. 

He still can't believe her completely that she won't try to escape him. 

They had come here 1 week ago only. 

He caressed her face and softly pecked her forehead. She is the best thing that happened to him. He isn't guilty for snatching her from his brother, not at all. He doesn't feel any remorse for that matter. He doesn't even regret killing him as well because after his death only Turvi came close to him no matter what the reason is. 

Turvi stirred In her sleep hugged Aaryav tightly. 

"Why are you even awake at this hour? Aren't you feeling tired?" Turvi asked him still her eyes closed 

"I don't feel tired when my butterfly is with me in my arms safe and secure I love to watch her heavenly beauty" Aaryav said 

"So cheesy coming from you Mr. Raichand. It doesn't suit you. Happy second marriage anniversary husband." Turvi said opening her eyes